Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone have a suggestion of who you think can beat Obama, is against amnesty, and is not saying what the people want to hear? I sure wish I did, but I don't know of anyone.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    These are not exact quotes of Trump, but it is close enough..... These are the things Trump ALSO said to Larry when he talked about the great workers from Mexico, that NumbersUSA conveniently left out.
    Numbers gave him decent grades on interior enforcement. Their problem with him are his "abysmal" remarks regarding unfair worker competition.

Trump told Larry that he favors the federal government doing the job they are supposed to do.

Trump favors people having to prove they are here legally. Larry said something about profiling, and Trump said people don't usually have blond hair if they are here from Mexico. Trumps wife said in other countries they have to have papers, so, so should we. She said people should be here legally.
    Yes, Trump indeed seems to have a problem with the crime wave Arizona is experiencing. From what I can tell by the aggregate of his responses, he wants an above the board non-violent system for illegals to take American jobs

Trump said, If people come here illegally, we have to get them out. He said we need laws. We need to know the laws. People don't even know the laws.
    This is where it gets interesting.....Trump says that Arizona is responding because "the federal government has not made a law." Later he starts to say "there is no la...people don't know the laws." Then later he says we need to "establish a law."

What the hell does he mean that we have no immigration law, and we need to establish one? We sure as hell have immigration laws that have been on the books for decades, that need to be ENFORCED. But that is not what he said. Again, in the aggregate of his responses this sounds like he wants an expansion of low wage foreign workers under-cutting American employees. If this is done legally, and the drug trafficing and violence is ended, that is the "law" he seems to want to establish. Rather than ENFORCING the laws we have RIGHT NOW.

Trump talked about people from Mexico who come here to work. He is good with that if we follow our laws that deal with foreign workers. Trump said this is a hard problem. He said people are not supposed to be coming to this country illegally.
    Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans who come here to work. He is fine with that as long as it is done above board. In other words, we simply legalize the undercutting of American wages by slave labor by calling it a guest worker program.

Roy Beck is really big on protecting American jobs and American wages. As he should be. Employment is the #1 magnet for illegal immigration. Allowing these low wage workers to depress wages and take jobs is nothing more than a wealth transfer from our poorest Americans to our richest Americans (people like Trump). Especially in this economy. Things like this really stick in Numbers' craw. This artificial wage depression and wealth transfer is the quitessential element of illegal immigration and war waged on the working people of this nation. Trumps remarks on this were disgusting and Numbers picked up on it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic wrote,
    Numbers is really big on protecting American jobs and American wages. As they should be. Employment is the #1 magnet for illegal immigration. Allowing these low wage workers to depress wages and take jobs is nothing more than a wealth transfer from our poorest Americans to our richest Americans (people llike Trump). Especially in this economy. Things like this really stick in Numbers' craw. This artificial wage depression and wealth transfer is the quitessential element of illegal immigration and war waged on the working people of this nation. Trumps remarks on this were disgusting and Numbers picked up on it.
    You nailed it. Great post BearFlagRepublic.

I just heard on the radio the other day the statistics concerning the census, and the numbers of the fastest growing Hispanic populations in the country. Atlantic City was one of the areas outside the southwest that was mentioned as having tremendous Hispanic growth during the last decade. If I am not mistaken Trump had a lot to do with the development of Atlantic City. Perhaps there are some comments from Trump during the last 25 yrs or so concerning the labor force in Atlantic City while he was busy developing his resorts?...Or perhaps his eyes missed the change of the labor force there?

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." Frederic Bastiat

"The spirit of our times will alter. Our rulers will become corrupt, our people careless. They will be forgotten and their rights disregarded. They will forget themselves, but in sole faculty of making money, and will never think of uniting to effect a due respect for their rights." Thomas Jefferson

I looked around to see what I could find on Trump and illegal immigration, and I think this youtube is about as good as I could find.

There are several comments by Trump in this youtube. I think I am confused.

I wish he could be pinned down and asked where he stands right now on each specific issue.

Donald Trump talking about illegal immigration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2LDQoC ... r_embedded
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I looked around to see what I could find on Trump and illegal immigration, and I think this youtube is about as good as I could find.

There are several comments by Trump in this youtube. I think I am confused.

I wish he could be pinned down and asked where he stands right now on each specific issue.

Donald Trump talking about illegal immigration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2LDQoC ... r_embedded
    Thanx for finding that GoodOleDays. That video was good. It pointed out the major concerns that I have regarding the King interview.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12