Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can also go to WhiteHouse.gov and email a message

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Gather your armies , unleash the dogs of war"

America would not stand for it ,

This will be the closest to tar and pitchforks in our lifetime if he even tries
    anything like this.

I don't believe congress would allow him to get away with it

Did mine also.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

One final point from another site...

Interestingly, Senate Report 93-549 [November 19, 1973] has this to say:

“Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially-proclaimed states of national emergency:

“A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency. …â€

Obama

Obama is the Anti-Christ...He will destroy America.

If this Amnesty does occur it will be the end of the United States of America.

Wow lucky me my Senator is Boxer.....what's the point she rules a sanctuary city if I was illegal from Mexico I'm her best friend.

This just makes me sick what is happening to this country. Obama is turning us into a 3rd world country as he sticks his nose in the air like a smug bastard flipping off the American tax payer.

God Bless America we're going to need it.

Boxer is mine also. I wish someone in Congress would have enought honor to start impeachment proceedings against this dictator. Why do we bother having electionif a preident can do what he wants? Are our elections just a big scam? It seems that executive powers should only be used for EMERCGENCIES, and this is not a national emergency. Closing the borders and enforcing our laws are an emergency, but giving amensty to illegals is not. Can he give an executive order going against the laws of the land.

hardline? Does that mean he can sign EO against existing laws?

A lawful executive order is one that effects only the government bureaucracy. Obviously, if a president issued an executive order that effected people outside the government bureaucracy, than it would be illegal. Granting amnesty to illegal aliens would have far reaching effects outside the government. Therefore the President has no authority to issue that type of executive order.

Banned
    Yes , he can get away with this

That would only leave one way out ...........................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast