Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another crappy politician that lied to get elected and then turned his back on the American people. This is just another example of many on why I have given up on politics and I will never, ever, ever trust a single politician. Even if they seem perfect on the immigration issue and do everything we ask of them, it's only a matter of time before the other shoe drops and they betray us. All these SOB's care about is money and power, not us.

You want to make real changes, stop voting for rich people who know nothing about what us common people go through on a daily basis. Until then, it's going to be more of the same.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You want to make real changes, stop voting for rich people who know nothing about what us common people go through on a daily basis. Until then, it's going to be more of the same.

Well that's fine to say but no one can run if they don't have the money to run..What we need is a different system that doesn't allow anyone to use so much money to run that they can out do the other candidates...they all get x amount of money and that is it...They do that now but they then allow more to contribute and that is how the elections are bought.

ON A SIDE NOTE>>>

Now the unions are trying to find out who you contribute to if you want to bid on any government jobs...and you know that any one who doesn't contribute the way they want will not get the government contract...this needs to stop..

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I personally feel that Ron Paul has indeed "Turned on me" after I made a special effort to interview him in 2008 in Iowa when he looked me in the eye and said he would enforce our existing laws instead of this open borders amnesty tripe that is in his new book.

here is the interview, please watch this and see how it compares to these new findings...

Ron Paul Interview about Illegal Immigration with ALIPAC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQdDjvDsVM

W
    Yes W, I remember that interview and I was very glad that you asked him that question. I was actually surprised that he said that he would enforce employer sanctions. However, he used such waffling and equivocating language that it was just not strong enough for me. Especially when put in the context of everything else he was saying at the time on illegal immigration. IMO he was just trying to appear tough on employer sanctions because of the mood of the country, the views of many of his followers, and being interviewed by the leader of a major immigration enforcement PAC. He did enough to please our side, while waffling enough so as not to completely lie. But in the end I knew he was not serious about enforcing employer sanctions, which is why he used the language that he did. Everything else at the time from quotes, videos, speeches on the House floor, debate performances, official position on his web-site all pointed to the position he is currently espousing in his book. He is definitely more specific now about an open borders agenda (as long as there is no welfare), but he has always been in favor of it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Well that's fine to say but no one can run if they don't have the money to run..What we need is a different system that doesn't allow anyone to use so much money to run that they can out do the other candidates...they all get x amount of money and that is it...They do that now but they then allow more to contribute and that is how the elections are bought.

ON A SIDE NOTE>>>

Now the unions are trying to find out who you contribute to if you want to bid on any government jobs...and you know that any one who doesn't contribute the way they want will not get the government contract...this needs to stop..

Kathyet
    You're right, Kathyet, there is no avenue available for the common man to run, which is unfortunate. Actually, it's the money aspect that turns many would be runners from stepping up to the plate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123