Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been a strong Ron Paul supporter for many years but when he called Citizens "Racist" for opposing 9/11 Mosque he lost my support completely and forever !! His insensitivity to citizens who lost loved ones in 9/11 was the last straw for me.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

If a politician stays in Washington long enough he's bound to seem just like a kook when examined carefully.

Banned
    I. too, have been a Ron Paul supporter for a long time believing that he was the man who could run this country the way it should be run...BUT when looking at the issue of Illegal Immigration and his views...He in NO WAY would have my vote.

Even if he should modify his immigration positions and raise his grade to an "A", he would be nothing more than a John McCain, someone who lies to get elected and then would sell us out to illegals ...He deserves the "F"...I, for one, could NEVER TRUST any candidate who would flip flop on such a vital issue!!! Need I say more!

About one out of every three doctors is a drug abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    I. too, have been a Ron Paul supporter for a long time believing that he was the man who could run this country the way it should be run...BUT when looking at the issue of Illegal Immigration and his views...He in NO WAY would have my vote.
    "You're still schoolin' Bachmann right AZ?" I'm sending her and Cain jobs and cost to state information!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Probably not the answer you'll give, but I say it is because Ron Paul absolutely stinks on many of the issues NumbersUSA feels is integral to reducing illegal immigration, legal immigration, border security, and increases in foreign labor (work visas).
    Exactly. Roy Beck is HUGE on protecting American jobs from unfair foreign competion. He always has been, and for good reason. Paul falls well short of the mark on this.

There is no reason to feel disappointed, he did not "turn" on you, and it has absolutely nothing to do with how long he has been in Washington. Paul's expressed views are completely consistent with everything he has been saying on immigration and how he has been voting for YEARS.

Myself and several others were telling you guys exactly this over, and over, and over for YEARS. Very few people were listening and that was very frustrating. Sometimes I felt that people were not reading my posts or completely disregarding them. When all I ever posted were the facts about RP. I have nothing against him personally. He is simply flat out wrong for our movement and always has been.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I brought this information up in my speech to many Ron Paul supporters in SC last week.

This news is going to disappoint many strong ALIPAC supporters.

But this week, we will need to share this new information with them and consider moving Ron Paul from our current ALIPAC rating as an Enforcer to the Amnesty Supporter category.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Probably not the answer you'll give, but I say it is because Ron Paul absolutely stinks on many of the issues NumbersUSA feels is integral to reducing illegal immigration, legal immigration, border security, and increases in foreign labor (work visas).
    Exactly. Roy Beck is HUGE on protecting American jobs from unfair foreign competion. He always has been, and for good reason. Paul falls well short of the mark on this.

There is no reason to feel disappointed, he did not "turn" on you, and it has absolutely nothing to do with how long he has been in Washington. Paul's expressed views are completely consistent with everything he has been saying on immigration and how he has been voting for YEARS.

Myself and several others were telling you guys exactly this over, and over, and over for YEARS. Very few people were listening and that was very frustrating. Sometimes I felt that people were not reading my posts or completely disregarding them. When all I ever posted were the facts about RP. I have nothing against him personally. He is simply flat out wrong for our movement and always has been.
    I personally feel that Ron Paul has indeed "Turned on me" after I made a special effort to interview him in 2008 in Iowa when he looked me in the eye and said he would enforce our existing laws instead of this open borders amnesty tripe that is in his new book.

here is the interview, please watch this and see how it compares to these new findings...

Ron Paul Interview about Illegal Immigration with ALIPAC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQdDjvDsVM

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "You're still schoolin' Bachmann right AZ?" I'm sending her and Cain jobs and cost to state information!
    ABSOLUTELY! All the potential candidates listed on Numbers are dim and dismal, to say the least, except for Bachmann. She may be our only hope.

There is so much at stake in 2012, an if NObama's campaign team does reach their goal of raising $1 BILLION for his reelection...We are doomed!

Keep up the good work, Mr. Roofer!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I brought this information up in my speech to many Ron Paul supporters in SC last week.

This news is going to disappoint many strong ALIPAC supporters.

But this week, we will need to share this new information with them and consider moving Ron Paul from our current ALIPAC rating as an Enforcer to the Amnesty Supporter category. Mad

W
    Better to be disappointed NOW then after the Elections!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

I was reading your post but it still didn't penetrate my brain...maybe because to me I thought he was the best of the bunch..still have gotten nothing back from him on this.

After seeing that interview again W I feel sick....

Kathyet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast