Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been calling to garner support too.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It may not be updated yet, but Rep. Donnelly (D) - Indiana signed the petition late this afternoon, according to his aide!

Many reps are still in DC! Call!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

One thing I have noticed that is different this time, the aides are OK if you are calling from another state. So I tell them the truth, that I am calling from Idaho. I HAVE STARTED TO ADD THIS WHEN THEY ASK MY ADDRESS: "I AM CALLING FROM IDAHO. I KNOW THIS CALL IS COSTING ME MONEY, BUT I LOVE MY COUNTRY MORE!"

(My mother taught me how to use guilt to get my way. Hehheeheh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    One thing I have noticed that is different this time, the aides are OK if you are calling from another state. So I tell them the truth, that I am calling from Idaho. I HAVE STARTED TO ADD THIS WHEN THEY ASK MY ADDRESS: "I AM CALLING FROM IDAHO. I KNOW THIS CALL IS COSTING ME MONEY, BUT I LOVE MY COUNTRY MORE!"

Good response Ex OC. I like that. I first thank them for being a co-sponsor then ask if he/she has or plans to sign the Discharge Petition.

Yes, I tell them what has happened to the accreditation to our schools here in CA because of the scores that are so low due to illegal immigrants not having a command of the language and hospitals closing and the infrastructure breaking down. That what happens in CA will happen in there state and that I wholeheartedly support the Representative in his/her co-sponsorship and would like to see this first truly bi-partisan enforcement law passed for the American citizen.

They are all very cordial and said they will pass it along. They like getting "thank yous"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Good response Ex OC. I like that. I first thank them for being a co-sponsor then ask if he/she has or plans to sign the Discharge Petition.

Yes, I tell them what has happened to the accreditation to our schools here in CA because of the scores that are so low due to illegal immigrants not having a command of the language and hospitals closing and the infrastructure breaking down. That what happens in CA will happen in there state and that I wholeheartedly support the Representative in his/her co-sponsorship and would like to see this first truly bi-partisan enforcement law passed for the American citizen.

They are all very cordial and said they will pass it along. They like getting "thank yous"
    That is great! And sooooo true.

Wait a sec -- are you telling me these guys are all co-sponsors of HR 4088 but just have not signed the discharge petition????

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":2zixjp7y

That is great! And sooooo true.

Wait a sec -- are you telling me these guys are all co-sponsors of HR 4088 but just have not signed the discharge petition????[/quote:2zixjp7y]

Yep! This ones I listed are Democrats that are co-sponsors but not signing the Discharge Petition yet.

Yes. Ex OC check the above lists.

Also a new Numbers alert

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107977.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123