Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY Chinatown wants to keep Americans out

I'm new to the site and not sure if this is where to post this, but I had to share this. I live in NY and was walking through Chinatown the other day and saw MANY flyers posted that said 'Yuppies go home--keep Chinatown Chinese'.

This has to be the most ironic statement I've heard...Chinatown is full of Chinese immigrants, the vast majority of whom are here illegally. So they can come to our country but American citizens can't go to their neighborhood? Maybe I sneak into Bejing and then go around telling Chinese citizens they're not allowed into my neighborhood.

And they'll be the first to cry racism if we demand the deportation of the illegal Chinese!

So what do you say we step up that effort?
    <div>
    </div>

Seems they don't like "Arrogant Americans". I wonder what Kirsten Gillibrand has to say about their blatant treasonous racism, get some pictures of the signs, write her a letter, see what her response is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NY Chinatown wants to keep Americans out

Quote Originally Posted by DevlinBjr
    I'm new to the site and not sure if this is where to post this, but I had to share this. I live in NY and was walking through Chinatown the other day and saw MANY flyers posted that said 'Yuppies go home--keep Chinatown Chinese'.

This has to be the most ironic statement I've heard...Chinatown is full of Chinese immigrants, the vast majority of whom are here illegally. So they can come to our country but American citizens can't go to their neighborhood? Maybe I sneak into Bejing and then go around telling Chinese citizens they're not allowed into my neighborhood.
    WELCOME to ALIPAC DevlinBjr!! It's outrageous what we've allowed to happen with foreign communities being established in our country. What you saw in Chinatown should not exist. Immigration needs to raid these communities and deport every single one of them that's in our country illegally, and that includes the ones here on expired visas.

That is our law, it is just law, it is law with a valid purpose and just cause, and it needs to be enforced to the letter.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Time to step up

That poster should be reported to the authorities. There is bound to be an anti discrimination board in NY.

But it just goes to show that bepeople of color can and somethimes are racists.

Think of La Raza. It means The Race...which implies it is the Superior Race. Can you image if a white group called itself The Race! The group would be called white supremisits.

Think of this push for preferential immigration treatment for Latinos.
    The DHS has released figures showing almost all illegals are Latino.

Why should Latino American families have a greater right to family reunifiation with their lawbreaking relatives, than Americans of all races have for their law abiding ones trying to immigrate here?

Why should lawbreaking Latinos be given preferential terms for immigration, in terms of numbers allowed in, timing of arrival and conditions of entry over law abiding people of all races doing it legally?

Yep, amnesty, referred to as comprehensive immigration reform by its supporters, is racist.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Someone needs to go and document this with digital pictures of many of these signs and upload them to us for review.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Someone needs to go and document this with digital pictures of many of these signs and upload them to us for review.

W

Exactly! And make sure you especially zero in on the flyers that are posted on businesses. This is proof that they condone this behaviour...

Get sign posts in the pictures and a newspaper date. but if you are white...do it carful. Pretend you are taking a picture of a friend. I have never done this....

Re: Time to step up

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    That poster should be reported to the authorities. There is bound to be an anti discrimination board in NY.

But it just goes to show that bepeople of color can and somethimes are racists.

Think of La Raza. It means The Race...which implies it is the Superior Race. Can you image if a white group called itself The Race! The group would be called white supremisits.

Think of this push for preferential immigration treatment for Latinos.
    The DHS has released figures showing almost all illegals are Latino.

Why should Latino American families have a greater right to family reunifiation with their lawbreaking relatives, than Americans of all races have for their law abiding ones trying to immigrate here?

Why should lawbreaking Latinos be given preferential terms for immigration, in terms of numbers allowed in, timing of arrival and conditions of entry over law abiding people of all races doing it legally?

Yep, amnesty, referred to as comprehensive immigration reform by its supporters, is racist.
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't "whittie" start the movement to emancipate? Blacks sold blacks to the world trade ships. There were people hung for educating a black man. White people put their lives on the line long before the supposed black movement started. Where are the statues for them? M Luther would not have had a platform if not for people that stood up for the minorities. And now look...disgusting... This is what my grand daddies payed the price for?

Re: Time to step up

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Great point! I was shocked when I first found out what La Raza meant. It's like the eagle and snake is the next swatiska. As long as you treat people of different races differently--including not letting white people be proud of their ancestry while you let Mexicans talk about their superiority--that is the definition of racism!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast