Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Time to step up

Quote Originally Posted by DevlinBjr
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Think of La Raza. It means The Race...which implies it is the Superior Race. Can you image if a white group called itself The Race! The group would be called white supremisits.
    Great point! I was shocked when I first found out what La Raza meant. It's like the eagle and snake is the next swatiska. As long as you treat people of different races differently--including not letting white people be proud of their ancestry while you let Mexicans talk about their superiority--that is the definition of racism!
    It sure is! Welcome DevlinBjr!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think of La Raza. It means The Race...which implies it is the Superior Race.
    Heck the superiority is not even implied, go read the book "La Raza Cosmica" which is where this entire ideology comes from, they definitely think they are superior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DevlinBjr
    Think of La Raza. It means The Race...which implies it is the Superior Race. Can you image if a white group called itself The Race! The group would be called white supremisits.
    Great point! I was shocked when I first found out what La Raza meant. It's like the eagle and snake is the next swatiska. As long as you treat people of different races differently--including not letting white people be proud of their ancestry while you let Mexicans talk about their superiority--that is the definition of racism!
    Yes it most certainly is!! And very well stated!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    That poster should be reported to the authorities. There is bound to be an anti discrimination board in NY.

But it just goes to show that bepeople of color can and somethimes are racists.

Think of this push for preferential immigration treatment for Latinos.
    The DHS has released figures showing almost all illegals are Latino.

Why should Latino American families have a greater right to family reunifiation with their lawbreaking relatives, than Americans of all races have for their law abiding ones trying to immigrate here?

Why should lawbreaking Latinos be given preferential terms for immigration, in terms of numbers allowed in, timing of arrival and conditions of entry over law abiding people of all races doing it legally?

Yep, amnesty, referred to as comprehensive immigration reform by its supporters, is racist.
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't "whittie" start the movement to emancipate? Blacks sold blacks to the world trade ships. There were people hung for educating a black man. White people put their lives on the line long before the supposed black movement started. Where are the statues for them? M Luther would not have had a platform if not for people that stood up for the minorities. And now look...disgusting... This is what my grand daddies payed the price for?
    You are absolutely right. And I would add that while the efforts of the white man to correct these atrocities were discounted or even dismissed, the white man was also made to feel tremendous guilt across the board for perpetuating discrimination, while no mention is made of the black mans complicity.

I have a bone to pick with this issue: When all black Americans call themselves African-Americans they unite together with those whose ancestry goes back to peoples of those African nations who sold their brothers into slavery, they effectively absolve them of any wrong doing. Yet at the same time, ALL white people are to be held responsible for the atrocity of slavery, whether or not they or their ancestors had a hand in it.

This double standard is disingenuous at best; at worst it serves to efficiently and effectively keep the flames of racism on both sides of the aisle burning.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    That poster should be reported to the authorities. There is bound to be an anti discrimination board in NY.

But it just goes to show that bepeople of color can and somethimes are racists.

Think of this push for preferential immigration treatment for Latinos.
    The DHS has released figures showing almost all illegals are Latino.

Why should Latino American families have a greater right to family reunifiation with their lawbreaking relatives, than Americans of all races have for their law abiding ones trying to immigrate here?

Why should lawbreaking Latinos be given preferential terms for immigration, in terms of numbers allowed in, timing of arrival and conditions of entry over law abiding people of all races doing it legally?

Yep, amnesty, referred to as comprehensive immigration reform by its supporters, is racist.
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't "whittie" start the movement to emancipate? Blacks sold blacks to the world trade ships. There were people hung for educating a black man. White people put their lives on the line long before the supposed black movement started. Where are the statues for them? M Luther would not have had a platform if not for people that stood up for the minorities. And now look...disgusting... This is what my grand daddies payed the price for?
    You are absolutely right. And I would add that while the efforts of the white man to correct these atrocities were discounted or even dismissed, the white man was also made to feel tremendous guilt across the board for perpetuating discrimination, while no mention is made of the black mans complicity.

I have a bone to pick with this issue: When all black Americans call themselves African-Americans they unite together with those whose ancestry goes back to peoples of those African nations who sold their brothers into slavery, they effectively absolve them of any wrong doing. Yet at the same time, ALL white people are to be held responsible for the atrocity of slavery, whether or not they or their ancestors had a hand in it.

This double standard is disingenuous at best; at worst it serves to efficiently and effectively keep the flames of racism on both sides of the aisle burning.
    My great grandfather volunteered to join the Union Army to free the slaves and end this abomination in our country. Most people don't know that 98% of the Union Army which consisted of over 2 million Americans during the course of the Civil War were volunteers who risked their lives, over 360,000 of them lost of their lives and 275,000 others suffered horrible injuries during that war, to end this atrocity against an enslaved people they didn't even know.

Why don't people know this? Because they came home from the war and went back to work, with few talking about it, exactly like the veterans of WWII, while their defeated opponents were left to write the history books about it.

Don't be too hard on Black Americans, because they like most Americans have learned American History through the public school system which has been dominated by the political party that was the defeated opponent during the Civil War, so most Black Americans today truly don't know the truth about their liberation. They don't know that it was the Republicans who passed the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the US Constitution. They don't know that equality was part of the plan following the Civil War and Republicans passed the US Civil Rights Acts starting in 1866 and another one in 1875 and again in 1957 and that it was Republicans who wrote both the 1964 US Civil Rights Act and the 1965 US Voting Rights Act. They don't know that it was Republicans in government who co-argued the Brown versus Board of Education case having filed an amicus curiae brief with the US Supreme Court supporting Thurgood Marshall's litigation in that case. They don't know that it was Republicans who founded Howard University. They don't know that it was Richard Nixon who enforced the Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court Ruling to integrate American schools 20 years later.

They also don't know that on the much talked about Trail of Tears, the Cherokees took with them over 2,000 African Slaves, they owned.

There is much about our history that far too many Americans don't know and that's the failure of our public education system to teach the truth of it. Our school system has unfortunately been silent on important historical facts and distorted many of the facts they do teach.

Republicans have never said much about it either, not desiring credit, glory, publicity or political gain for what they felt was a simple duty as Americans. And Republicans who led the fight, did not fight alone, many Americans, who were not Republicans stood with the Republicans to end slavery and fight for civil rights in our country, because the simple truth is the majority of the American People opposed slavery from the day our country was formed. I'm not sure that silence has been in the best interest of our nation or people. Maybe some day the whole truth will be told. I sure hope so, because every American deserves it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Heck the superiority is not even implied, go read the book "La Raza Cosmica" which is where this entire ideology comes from, they definitely think they are superior."

Superiority? Um, lets see. Airplanes, radios, TV, cars, penicillin, transistors, computers, rockets, men on the moon, and a thousand other
    great inventions were all done right here in the USA! So what has "La Raza invented?

Judy, thanks for those reminders.

Quote Originally Posted by SnidlyWhiplash
    Superiority? Um, lets see. Airplanes, radios, TV, cars, penicillin, transistors, computers, rockets, men on the moon, and a thousand other
    great inventions were all done right here in the USA! So what has "La Raza invented?
    Large stone pyramids for human sacrifice? I think that is their claim to fame.

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Judy, thanks for those reminders.
    You're most welcome, vistalad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by SnidlyWhiplash
    Large stone pyramids for human sacrifice? I think that is their claim to fame.

Yes, that must be it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12