Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY Times Front Page Article on Illegals Paying Taxes

Apparently thousands of illegal immigrants, thinking it will help their chances of getting amnesty, are showing up at Tax preparers to pay back taxes. One guy had a suitcase full of bills. They are submitting false SS numbers in some cases, but they have that Tax ID# which is given to them. Some are taking out deductions on children they have back in their home countries! Article said (quoting Tax officials) that about 1/3 of them are getting refunds, 2/3 have to pay. It also said that over the last 10 years illegals have paid $50 BILLION in taxes. Be prepared for that to be used by pro-immigration forces. I never go on the NYT Website, so I don't know if it's available there. I read the actual paper today.

whatever they pay, stil does not cover the billions of dollars they use in social services and the crimes they commit , plus the cost of courts and law enforcement they incurred, so let's give them the whole bill, and see how they do!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Well, what do you know. There was an article about that in the SJ. Merc this morning. It's probably the same article. Wonder if this is a nationwide thing. Try to soften Americans.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_5677597

MW
    Article said (quoting Tax officials) that about 1/3 of them are getting refunds, 2/3 have to pay.
    That fact runs contrary to everything else I've read on the topic. From what I've been reading (various sources), most criminal aliens are getting a refund. The immense dishonesty surrounding the issue of illegal immigration is making it very difficult to know what the truth is anymore.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, if this information is in the NY Times, there is a 90% chance it is inaccurate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

Well, if this information is in the NY Times, there is a 90% chance it is inaccurate.
    You're probably right about that! The NY Times is one of the most illegal immigrant biased rags out there.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    whatever they pay, stil does not cover the billions of dollars they use in social services and the crimes they commit , plus the cost of courts and law enforcement they incurred, so let's give them the whole bill, and see how they do!!!
    Crimes we commit, on every race there are criminals, afroamericans, north americans, hispanics, asians and so on. why target just hispanics?
    like myself?

The subject of the OP was illegal immigrants, not 'Hispanics'.
    In fact, the word 'Hispanics' does not appear until Pipo's post.

Apparently thousands of illegal immigrants, thinking it will help their chances of getting amnesty, are showing up at Tax preparers to pay back taxes. One guy had a suitcase full of bills. They are submitting false SS numbers in some cases, but they have that Tax ID# which is given to them. Some are taking out deductions on children they have back in their home countries! Article said (quoting Tax officials) that about 1/3 of them are getting refunds, 2/3 have to pay. It also said that over the last 10 years illegals have paid $50 BILLION in taxes. Be prepared for that to be used by pro-immigration forces. I never go on the NYT Website, so I don't know if it's available there. I read the actual paper today.
    And, besides, 'Hispanics' do not necessarily constitute any particular ethnic group. There are 'Hispanics' of various shades, from various places, that speak various languages, etc. - it is far from one unvarying subpopulation of people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is more propaganda by the OB group. If they are paying taxes without representation then obviously they need to be able to vote!!

Banned
    Exactly PhredE. Pipo, you have a chip on your shoulder, or are you trying to start something here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast