Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O’Reilly: Fox Vandalized, Attacked

[b]

O’Reilly: Fox Vandalized, Attacked

Friday, January 11, 2008 12:10 PM
    By: Jim Meyers

Bill O’Reilly says all Fox News employees are now “cautiousâ€

I am sure Bill O'Reilly enjoys this. He jumps at any opportunity to play the martyr. I must say it is the kind of martyr that stays home from the vietnam war as an affluent draft dodger and betrays his constituency on illegal immigration. The kind of martyr that refuses to cover illegal immigration stories and tried to get his base to vote for the amnesty bill when it hadn't even been released!

In my opinion whatever Fox News gets they deserve. They are the rnc's lapdog and do not give conservative opinions fair game. That is simply a spin of the situation. For all anyone knows, there probably isn't any graffitti or vandalism, you can't really trust these fabulists. I am sure they looked for a confrontation with Obamas folk just to try and create a conservative image, they have teams of consultants that filter stories just for this purpose. I don't like Obama and I don't like O'Reilly.

O'Reilly is a traitor, pure and simple and I will never forget what he did. He can play attack doggie for Fox News all day long going after their competition under the guise of journalism, but in the end he is just an empty, simple coward. A goth living on Roman soil that kicked open the gates for his brothers...