Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama’s Failure to Enforce Immigration Law Is ‘Derelicti

Gee do ya think????

Law Professor to Congress: Obama’s Failure to Enforce Immigration Law Is ‘Dereliction of Duties'

Wednesday, March 02, 2011
    By Penny Starr

Carol Swain, professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, said at a March 1 House hearing on immigration that President Barack Obama's failure to enforce federal immigration laws a 'dereliction of duties.' (CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)

Carol Swain

Carol Swain, professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, said at a March 1 House hearing on immigration that President Barack Obama's failure to enforce federal immigration laws a 'dereliction of duties.' (CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)

(CNSNews.com) - A Vanderbilt University law professor told a House committee on Tuesday that President Barack Obama's failure to enforce federal immigration law is a "dereliction of duties" that puts Americans at risk.

“President Obama’s failure to enforce federal immigration laws raises the question of whether we are a nation of laws or a nation without the courage of its convictions,â€

[color=darkred][quote]“The failure to enforce immigration laws means that American citizens are unprotected from a massive influx of people of foreign-born persons who have entered the country without authorization and have openly stolen jobs, goods, and opportunities from law-abiding American citizens,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

[quote]Ranking committee member Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) claimed in her opening remarks that Americans are not doing the kind of jobs that illegal immigrants often fill: “We know that even in this economy, Americans are not returning to the fieldsâ€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    Yes, and isn't ‘Dereliction of Duties' an impeachable offense? Aparently not according to THIS Administration.

Impeachable and treasonous offense, I really like Carol Swain I used to watch her on Lou Dobbs show a long time ago then she just disappeared from the scene...maybe because the Democ-rats took over...but then when I think of it the Rebug-nants haven't been much better...

BTW Lou Dobbs is coming on Fox Business News following Cavuto next week I think I can't remember what day though...I stopped being a Dobbs fan a while back he totally turned me off for a whole list of reasons, but it will interesting to see what his "colors" are in today's world.....

Kathyet

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Obama’s Failure to Enforce Immigration Law Is ‘Derel

Now that's a WISE woman!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Vanderbilt Law School Professor Carol Swain is honest about her views on mass immigration. She says that its continuation will have the effect of harming her own race.

Swain says that immigration will cause a backlash against people of color. This is her considered and completely honest assessment of the current debacle in which legal and illegal aliens are taking American jobs and swamping the public social safety net.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn