Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama

This man scares me. He seems to have the support of a lot of people. People definately are not looking at his immigration grades. They seem to be looking at his stance on the Iraq War.

The news (paper/television) seem to be pushing for the Democrats. With our Tancredo/Hunter getting little to no coverage.

You know its going to be Obamensty or Hilary (sell-out) Clinton, for the Dems.

I hope its just a local thing !!!

What will it take to wake people up. Then to keep them awake....
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

No Obama has been the darling of the media from his first speech at the Dem convention. I had never heard of him, I am sure others had, but he wasn't a household name. All the news pundits immediately dubbed him 'Presidential Material'.

I knew then, there was something up. They were so very obvious.

Also, a headline I saw on the internet said he had $32M in his campaign fund. That's a lot right now. Where is it coming from - all those poor people? Give me a break.

He is being funded big time by someone or something outside this country - I fear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama launches book clubs to win over voters

By John McCormick
    Tribune staff reporter
    Published July 12, 2007

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- Stealing a page from Oprah Winfrey -- his close friend and fellow Chicago celebrity -- Sen. Barack Obama launched book clubs in a dozen New Hampshire towns and online this week.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... ?track=rss

They need to make it where everone had the same amount of money. That away "deep pockets" cant dictate who runs for what. Big business seems to be in the driver seat.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    No Obama has been the darling of the media from his first speech at the Dem convention. I had never heard of him, I am sure others had, but he wasn't a household name. All the news pundits immediately dubbed him 'Presidential Material'.

Also, a headline I saw on the internet said he had $32M in his campaign fund. That's a lot right now. Where is it coming from - all those poor people? Give me a break.

He is being funded big time by someone or something outside this country - I fear.
    He has been very popular here in Illinois for quite some time. I have to honestly say I USED to like him until I wrote both he and Durbin, rgarding their protection of Elvira Arellano and received their condescending responses.

The phenomenal national launching into rockstardom makes me think about the biblical predictions of the anti-christ. He's extremely intelligent, articulate, VERY charismatic, charming and people seem to worship him and see him as a uniter . . . . all the things predicted.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I watched "Little Bush" for the first time. (Last week/Week before, cant recall). They had a Obama character building a house for a single mother. As well as the Republicans burning it down for "money". Atleast that is how I took it. So no "AGENDA" there

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

He has been very popular here in Illinois for quite some time. I have to honestly say I USED to like him until I wrote both he and Durbin, rgarding their protection of Elvira Arellano and received their condescending responses.

The phenomenal national launching into rockstardom makes me think about the biblical predictions of the anti-christ. He's extremely intelligent, articulate, VERY charismatic, charming and people seem to worship him and see him as a uniter . . . . all the things predicted.
    Yes, others from Illinois have told me that he is well-known there - and I could just be clueless, but he was totally unknown, to me, until the media began to issue their 'worshipful' pieces. It was so sickening - right from the start. That was enough to make me wonder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Yes, others from Illinois have told me that he is well-known there - and I could just be clueless, but he was totally unknown, to me, until the media began to issue their 'worshipful' pieces. It was so sickening - right from the start. That was enough to make me wonder.
    No, you aren't clueless because he was an unknown until he gave that awesome speech during the Democratic convention. I also think that America in general is so desperate for a change. At the end of the day the face of America is changing and to many the idea of America's first Black president is very appealing while to some its a bandwagon to jump on. Personally, Colin Powell would have been my choice.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I am sorry, based on a awesome speech, he would make a good President?

Yes, I am ready for a change - but I don't want a white, black, red, pea greeen with purple spots, president. I want an honest, decent, American who will put America and its people first.

To base anything on color is an absolute recipe for disaster.

Colin Powell is possibly a good man - but he rolled the dice and carried the water for Pres. Bush and lost all credibility.

I don't think he was ever strong enough to be president. He was also a media darling. Remember, when the media all but had him elected?

Frankly, I'm suspicious of anyone the media fawns over.

I just don't get the Obama attraction, and after I read that he had misrepresented some of his personal history in his book, I began to wonder about him. Having said that, I've not actually read it, only a review by a writer(I can't recall) who pointed this out. Obama also seems to possess a global orientation, the far-reaching implications of which aren't known. I suspect Hillary and he share the same "global village" frame of reference. Such a loopy ideology, fully realized, is a threat to our sovereignty. We're on shaky ground as it is.

Obama isn't American enough for me. His American roots are too superficial.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast