Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, to the previous posts.

There is something very shadowy and scary about him and about the media's total fascination with him.

Actually, an American's fascination with him also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Obamanation and Billary having some kinda rally with LaRaza soon? That ought to tell us all something...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Isn't Obamanation and Billary having some kinda rally with LaRaza soon? That ought to tell us all something...
    Hillary has named the former president of LaRaza, Raul Yzaguirre, a
    co-chair for her presidential campaign and to help lead its outreach to Hispanic voters.

BARACK OBAMA WAS INVITED LAST YEAR TO BE A MEMBER OF THE CFR - AND HE ACCEPTED.
    NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HILLARY, OBAMA, MCCAIN, EDWARDS, JULIANY AND OTHERS
    THE ONLY CLEAN ONES : TOM TANCREDO, RON PAUL, DUNCAN HUNTER

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Obama isn't American enough for me. His American roots are too superficial.
    What does it take to be "American." His roots are American as any of the candidates. The only reason I would not vote for him is his inexperience and his pro-illegal immigration stand. He is intelligent and make good speeches and draws a wide variety of Americans. That is just not enough for me to vote for him.
    I do not have a problem with his roots because he is an American.

The '08 is going to be the most important election in history! Right now, b according to all the polls, it looks like Bill Clinton will be getting a third and probably fourth term. Just the thought of Bill Clinton coming back makes me want to flee the country.

Obama is trailing Billary by a good sized margin but we all better hope that he gets the Democratic nomination. It will be much easier for our candidate to beat Obama than Billary...in fact, I don't think we have anyone who can beat Billiary. Bill Clinton is out there micromanaging every second of the campaign. He is the star...not Hillary!

I have a very risky strategy...I am going to register Democratic so that I can vote AGAINST Billary by voting for Obama ONLY in the PRIMARY. We can beat Obama but I don't think anyone can beat the Clinton machine.

Notably, Yzaguirre is not the only open borders advocate who has joined Hillary Clinton’s campaign this year. Last month, the New York Senator also welcomed former National Council of La Raza Chairman Jose Villareal aboard her express train to the White House.

Here are some more interesting facts about Yzaguirre:

In the 1990s Yzaguirre said, "US English is to Hispanics as the Ku Klux Klan is to blacks." (from wikipedia)

The Mexican government presented Yzaguirre with the Order of the Aztec Eagle in 1993, the highest honor awarded by that country to citizens of another nation.

The NCLR headquarters building in Washington, DC named after him in 2005.

Spanish-speaking Latino voters received no bilingual assistance at most pollingsites. In most precincts, the entire election staff spoke English only, and could notassist language minority voters.Spanish-speaking Latino voters received no bilingual assistance at most pollingsites. In most precincts, the entire election staff spoke English only, and could notassist language minority voters.Some more facts about Yzaguirre:

In 2001, NCLR formed focus groups to study how the American public felt about the word “amnestyâ€
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12