Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am personally outraged that race even has to be brought in to this issue. This should be for anyone regardless of race. Is this the kind of change we can expect out of the Obama administration? I personally think this country has had enough of our own government racially dividing us all. You would think that Obama out of all people would put an end this this in his own administration.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

You would think that Obama out of all people would put an end this this in his own administration.
    mmmm, yes one would hope, but from what I have seen so far, the race issue has only heated up. The race rhetoric has been more intense than ever and as a white American I am more concerned than ever. I have stated this before, but if Obama is the leader everyone has built him up to be, he is going to have his plate full putting out "race fires" all over. If he was smart he would do whatever it takes to tamp this kind of talk down NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I am sick to death of the discrimination that is abounding regarding "white people." As far as "women"... if the women that are daughters are suppose to look up to are Hillary, Pelosi,Fienstein, etc., I am not very proud...and I would let my children know... that they are just as dirty and corrupt as many of the men, whether they be black, white, brown, red or yellow or a woman!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has TALK RADIO been on to this issue? I have not heard anything.

They know they can attack the white-working class people because they are the ones who voted for McCain/Retardicans.

This makes me so sick. If a white person were to say something like this to a minority, he would be pretty much tarred and feathered by every Tom, Dick and Harry out there, but yet it's ok for a minority to be racist. I'm sick and tired of this PC bulls--t that whites supposedly have the market cornered on racism and whites are suppose to hate themselves because of some BS that happened decades and even centuries ago that we had nothing to do with, but a minority can get away with saying something racist about whites. That to me is racism.

It's only racism if whitey says it. I'm so sick of these ethnic hustlers and white gultists that have made this country the way it is right now. How about if your going to blast someone for being racists, do it to everyone regardless of race and gender? Equal crime, equal time, not hold whitey to a double standard. Not that I'll hold my breath on that one.

Oh and as for Reich's comments. If the moron would step out of his gated community for longer than 5 minutes he would know that most of the people doing construction work are illegal Mexicans/Latinos, not Whites. At least get your facts straight if your going to make an asinine, arrogant statement like that you racist idiot.

Whites have only built this country from the ground up, no big deal, if we just get rid of all of them, the country would be so better off. Yeah whatever.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou is hot on this right now on his radio show. I sent it to him last night.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Lou is hot on this right now on his radio show. I sent it to him last night.
    Great work! I have gotten about 3 copies of this from other groups as well. Looks like it is making it's rounds and fast. Maybe this will put some heat on Obama to have some back bone.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is on Fox News right now. Neil Cavuto is talking to Michele Malkin about it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I am listening to it.

Micheal Savage is talking about it now also.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast