Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Obama is a disaster....his own worst enemy.

Since he took office, I actually find myself longing for the Bush years.

I agree with you about Bush. I thought Bush was the worst president this country has ever had...Sadly Obama has turned out to be a worse nightmare of a president...I'm sick just knowing Obama is our president... I still can't believe why we still have so many zombies who think Obama can do no wrong!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Obama is a disaster....his own worst enemy.

Since he took office, I actually find myself longing for the Bush years.

I agree with you about Bush. I thought Bush was the worst president this country has ever had...Sadly Obama has turned out to be a worse nightmare of a president...I'm sick just knowing Obama is our president... I still can't believe why we still have so many zombies who think Obama can do no wrong!
    The good thing is there is a lot less than there were, this poll proves that!

We became Obamanation after eight years of Baby Bush (who was mostly led around by the nose by Rumsfeld, Cheney and Rove). Bush was the cause and Obama is the effect.
    Obama has bitten off more than he can chew and his politics are becoming very clear -- we are up a major crick of raw sewage without a paddle. He has tried to right the ship of state, but ya don't do that by throwing the wheelmen (American people) overboard.
    Yep, he will be a one-term president, especially after these congressional Dems get thrown out -- as if that will make a real difference as the Repubs are in the pocket of big business looking for cheap labor.
    Too many influences of special interest groups, not only in Congress, but also in every White House since it was built.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123