Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Regarding the next Presidential election...the facts are the facts. One of two candidates, McCain or Obama will become the next POTUS. The primary season is over. The time for whining and name calling is over. It's your choice. You can vote or not vote or write in Mickey Mouse or anyone you want. Go for it...whatever floats your boat. JUST REMEMBER, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT Just kidding, a little levity there to lighten the mood.

Judy is right about one thing. We need to begin organizing heavily for the next election. Boots on the ground, getting the word out, organized financial contributions etc. I'm not sure that this forum is the right place to organize for a POTUS candidate. Perhaps just a forum that we can all come and bite each others heads off....
    Everyone needs to examine their local candidates for US Senate, US House of Rep and in some area county government. Remember county government official are pro-illegal also. Look at the mess in Montgomery Country Maryland and in Fairfax, VA. I live up in the boonie but my local rep is a sponsor of the Save Act.

This is a dangerous election year -- every effort will be made for some sort of AMNESTY Legisilation -- esp. if Obama wins. It is important to get a Senate which contains the 40 votes to sustain a filibuster and block legislation from getting a floor vote. With the herd mentality of Democrats it is a waste of time voting for Democrat for US Senate -- so be sure to organize and vote to keep a pro-Amnesy Senate from coming into being -- make sure there are the votes to sustain filibusters. That will be very important to blocking pro-amnesty legislation.

On May 22 of this year, McCain pretty much summed up what his voters can expect:

"I believe we have to secure our borders, and I think most Americans agree with that, because it’s a matter of national security. But we must enact comprehensive immigration reform. We must make it a top agenda item if we don’t do it before, and we probably won’t, a little straight talk, as of January 2009.â€
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

On every front, from the timing of the Iraq war to the selection of presidential candidates’ running mates in 2004 and 2008, to the economy - Bilderberg sets the agenda and the future pans out exactly as they had planned.
    Obama attended the Bilderberg meeting this week in DC.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-118495-0-da ... rasc-.html
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

The pundits are going to be talking about the Obama phenomenon for years! I thought he would be finished after Iowa (and so did Hillary)...but he seems to be impervious to all the slings and arrows. If the Clinton machine couldn't deliver a knock-out punch, I doubt if McCain will.

Nevertheless, I think I am going to hold my nose and pull the lever for him (McCain)...and then run home and say 12 Hail Mary's and 12 Our Father's!

MW
    dm1200 wrote:

I don't care if Obama wins.
    IMHO, that comment completely destroyed any credibility your argument may have had.

It's a known fact that both, McCain and Obama, are extremely bad choices for our cause. However, it would appear as if some folks on ALIPAC would support Obama over McCain. I find that to be very disturbing. If my assessment is wrong, why is Obama catching a lot less flack than McCain on this thread?

Here's the facts, Obama or McCain will be the next President of the United States. You can send all the "messages" you want but unfortunately, in the end, it'll still come down to Obama or McCain. That's the cold hard facts and nothing that is being said on this thread is going to change it. All I can say is vote your conscience and let the chips fall where they may. Come what may, I'm going to predict that we're all going to be very unhappy campers come November.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BearFlagRepublic wrote,

"Yet you still fail to acknowledge my main point: That a vote for McCain is a vote for the continuance of the OBL domination of the Republican primary process. It is, in effect, a vote for an OBL candidate for 2012, 2016, and so on. It is duplicity in the greatest hoodwink in American history: the garnering of the patriotic electorate into the camp of the globalists indefinately. The message will be clear: all signals say "YES" for a selected globalist of the Chamber of Commerce's choosing for future Republican Primaries. it worked with McCain, it worked twice with Bush, it will continue to work so long as we play the dupe to the Republican globalists.

I know that much about how it works......"

My hat is off to you, Just wondering, any chance you could scream this from a mountaintop towards your peers. How did you escape from the box?

'It is duplicity in the greatest hoodwink in American history'

Fortunately, for the majority of Americans, the revised edition of history has already hit the shelf.

You have now entered the Twilight Zone. Tonights episode is titled, "John McCain needs your help to slay the dragon." So sit back and enjoy the show and the butter flavored popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    My hat is off to you, Just wondering, any chance you could scream this from a mountaintop towards your peers. How did you escape from the box?
    I'll do what I can. I know several people who agree that McCain is a traitor, but pull the same old "Well, he is better than Obama," crap. It appears that people never learn. I CLEARLY remember that Bush made it obvious that he was pro-amnesty in his first term....yet he was re-elected. What did that get us?

It got us John McCain.

If we vote him in, he will get the nomination again in 2012.

And Lindsey Graham will get it in 2016. The country will be ruinied unless we break this mindset. Hell, Juan Hernandez should run for the Republican ticket, because partisan Republicans voters are duplicitous enough to vote for him so long as he has an R preceding his name.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If you like truth "Read the words of the Obama Supporte

This weekend the blog littlegreenfootballs uncovered the vile stuff on Obama's blog aka web site.

Some of it has been removed and Obamas gofers now remove more of it but the posters at little green foot balls have saved it all.

Rush made mention of it today.

Wake up America.

http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678