Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama and his thugs could be trying to scrub the net!

You know with all the exposing that Glenn Beck has been doing lately, on Obama's Czars, the White House has been getting brave even to go as far as giving Obama the option to shut down the internet!! Here is the story on that http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-168635.html . Now we all know ALIPAC has been under attack and I think it would be a good idea for anyone that reads this to make sure that when you find something that looks important download it and save it on a CD or a flash drive, USB KEY! because you just might need that info if you go to reference it. and it would be a shame if you tried to pull it up and it had been scrubbed! Most of you probably backup ALIPAC and other info already but sometimes it doesn't hurt to error on the side of caution.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This has been a prominent feature with regards to his history,records,etc and the bloggers trying to expose these inconsistancies.The Obama File saved screen shots of Obama's sites trying to fudge his background and bona fides.He has been able to watch the story change. Visit the Obama File.

Glenn is saying right now that the info on Van Jones the Green Jobs Czar and the new FCC Diversity Czar Mark Lloyd info is being wiped clean right now, we need to download the info save it and send it to Glenn to help expose these radicals!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    This has been a prominent feature with regards to his history,records,etc and the bloggers trying to expose these inconsistancies.The Obama File saved screen shots of Obama's sites trying to fudge his background and bona fides.He has been able to watch the story change. Visit the Obama File.
    Mayflower, I checked the Obama File and it is a great source! Thanks for the heads up. I also have seen firsthand where internet sites are being "scrubbed" of anything anti-obama. He has to go! He is a usurper and has evil intent.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Mayflower, I checked the Obama File and it is a great source! Thanks for the heads up. I also have seen firsthand where internet sites are being "scrubbed" of anything anti-obama. He has to go! He is a usurper and has evil intent.
    He is a puppet and his masters are PURE EVIL!