Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama an "Immigration Reform" Amnesty Co-Sponsor

2006 Senators discuss the U.S. immigration reform measure co-sponsored by Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., right, and Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., second left, on Capitol Hill on Thursday. Sens. Barack Obama, D-Ill., left, and Joe Lieberman, D-Conn., flank McCain.

I have seen a lot of focus on John McCain and his immigration reform agenda so I want to remind everyone that Barack Obama has the same Open Borders ideas. Obama was a co-author of Amnesty, just like McCain and we should not forget that or let the Obama camp dust that under the rug. America needs to know that Obama is a dirty Amnesty sell out just like McCain.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BIRDS WHO FLOCK TOGETHER!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

I have seen a lot of focus on John McCain and his immigration reform agenda so I want to remind everyone that Barack Obama has the same Open Borders ideas. Obama was a co-author of Amnesty, just like McCain and we should not forget that or let the Obama camp dust that under the rug. America needs to know that Obama is a dirty Amnesty sell out just like McCain.

Dixie
    You're absolutely right, Dixie, they are two peas from the same pod. However, for some reason unknown by me, McCain seems to be getting most of the hate. Honestly, I'm a little perplexed over that fact because IMO Obama is worse than McCain on many issues outside immigration and border security. With that said, both of them are bad for America and I wouldn't give you two bits for either of them.

Thanks for bringing this issue up, Dixie.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dixie wrote:

Dixie
    You're absolutely right, Dixie, they are two peas from the same pod. However, for some reason unknown by me, McCain seems to be getting most of the hate. Honestly, I'm a little perplexed over that fact because IMO Obama is worse than McCain on many issues outside immigration and border security. With that said, both of them are bad for America and I wouldn't give you two bits for either of them.

Thanks for bringing this issue up, Dixie.
    It is a done deal we are screwed no matter which of the idiots wins the election.

Amnesty plus more guest workers and thier families ? how long before we hit bottom.But the bright side is once we have south americas' standard of living they will stop coming.

I just hope that these wealthy elitist ass holes get a chance to experience "diversity" first hand in thier neighborhoods.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Right after the election, we should mobilize and begin our efforts to derail any effort of amnesty. I don't think it will happen on the grand scale of June of '07 until after the election. We have unitl then to educate the public and expose these two idiots for what they really are. We can and will do it again!

You're welcome. I just started feeling like the MSM has made Obama the fair haired child.

Once a McClintObama, always a McClintObama.

Obama and McCain are both Ted's toys. Seriously, he pulls their string and they walk, talk and vote for Amnesty.

Dixie

Yep ... 2 peas in a pod on a pea Bush.

Grrrrr.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everybody needs to write leters to the editor and get the word out about both of these losers. I know I intend to. Who knows, a third party candidate could have a good chance to win this November.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

NEITHER McCain or Obama has shown anything but FAVORITISM to the illegals and thus NEITHER of them is FIT to lead OUR country!

You're right, neither are fit to lead our country, no candidate that supports Shamnesty, Amnesty, Guest Worker, Comprehensive Immigration Reform, No Human is Illegal or any of this other Traitors Jazz is fit to uphold our laws and govern our nation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast