Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama is apparently OBLIVIOUS to the FACT that at least SOME of the " hateful anti-Latino backlash" was brought on by the HATE generated by the Latino racists THEMSELVES!

I just caught this segment on the show today.

They did a very good job in addressing the <stuff> being slung by BHO - one FACT that stuck WAY out in the course of the story was this:

Far and away the largest group of targeted people of ACTUAL (not purported, nor assumed) hate crimes were THE DISABLED.

Not "Hispanics", not blacks, not asians, not <ethnicity du jour>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Gee with Obama, McCain and Hillary, I'm really terrified, scared and not looking forward to the November presidential election...Over the last three years I was counting the days until Bush was finally out of office.

I never thought we would would end up with somebody worse than Bush in office. After the Bush nightmare, I thought people would do the right thing?
    More and more I feel like this.
    The three candidates are the CORPORATE CANDIDATES, they are not the peoples candidates. I do not trust our election system nor most of the polls. I am quite sure they are rigged. The corporations do not care which of these three wins, because each of them will carry out the elites agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Gee with Obama, McCain and Hillary, I'm really terrified, scared and not looking forward to the November presidential election...Over the last three years I was counting the days until Bush was finally out of office.

I never thought we would would end up with somebody worse than Bush in office. After the Bush nightmare, I thought people would do the right thing?
    The three candidates are the CORPORATE CANDIDATES, they are not the peoples candidates. I do not trust our election system nor most of the polls. I am quite sure they are rigged. The corporations do not care which of these three wins, because each of them will carry out the elites agenda.
    Yep. Reference "Democracy for the Few", by Michael Parenti.
    http://www.michaelparenti.org/DemocracyForFew.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is there never a mention of LULAC NCLR MECHA ACLU CHAMBER OF COMM. ???? and their racistg comments ??

OBAMA'S FIGURES ARE ALL WRONG!

Dobbs show pointed this out that latino violence only went up 10% in the last 1 or 2 years while violence against the disabled, Jewish community, black community ect.. were higher.

I have to get the transcripts tomarrow. His facts are lies!! He's the one that is causing an uproar because of his lies.

He's a globalist, communist anyway. Him and his concern of the HEMISPHERE!!! Who is he running for President for anyway? NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by April

Sadly I don't trust the election system either. It's an awful feeling thinking our system is corrupted...Too many things don't make any sense anymore, leads me to feel that way.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I'd like to know the statistic of how many American citizens have died at the hands of illegal aliens. Why doesn't Obama mention that ? Is he running to represent Americans or Illegals?

that's funny, I thought it was an unprecedented and coordinated invasion of illegal alien hispanics into our nation and into our cities and their massive destruction of our economy, culture and public services that was the reason for the emnity towards illegal alien hispanics who trample our laws and spit on our country while they rape our kids and kill our citizens on the highways driving drunk.

silly me.

JAK
    The only hate I see taking place are those from the illegal alien crowd, racist Latino organizations, who call themselves "civil rights org.'s" ...
    big business and our politicians who have NO REGARD OR RESPECT for the American people! We are ignored, held to all laws or pay the consequences (unlike illegal aliens) including political prisioners like our border patrol agents!
    Our politiccans look at the American people and choose to fight against the majority... and fight for a people who DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY! THIS is the REAL hate!!! Americans are just fighting for the sovereignty of their country, their freedoms, their culture and we are accused of hate!!! Only to close our mouths and bind our laws!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast