Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama re: Elvira deportation

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    " her plight is representative of a broken immigration system," he said. "We need comprehensive immigration reform that creates a system that is fair, consistent, compassionate, and emphasizes both maintaining the rule of law and the security of our borders while working to keep families
    together."
    Her plight is representative of illegal alien felons demanding they be forgiven for the laws they disobey and use their children as pawns to kowtowing politicians who don't have the balls to tell them to shut up and suffer the consequences of their lawlessness. Families are broken everyday by parents who are arrested, convicted and serve jail time as a result of them breaking the law. These illegals feel that they are above the law and these stupid, eunuch politicians keep feeding this presumption to them. We must vote these so-called representatives out and get true public servants back in Washington.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    The system ain't broken!!! The system is not enforced!!! The only thing is broken is our laws and our politicians vow to uphold the Constitution and the law!!!

Right here!

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
    --Presidential oath of office, Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution

The rest of the swearing in procedure!
    http://inaugural.senate.gov/history/day ... ngin01.htm

I my opinion every American Citizen should swear in there respect to there nation! At 18 years old they should have ceremonies and give a flag to each one sworn! It will give pride and nationalism back to a wary public!
    Each ceremony should be done by no less then the governor of the state, the Senators, or the Districts Congressmen!

Not sure if that would be acceptable to some but our nation is losing its identity fast!!!! And Americans don't care!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I am so tired of the lie "We need comprehensive immigration reform." When in fact what they mean is "We need to legalize these people." Obama and all these pandering politicians need to be taken on a tour of LA and other large cities. They need to go to the schools that are 95% or more Latino students. When is the last time Obama or the others went to a hospital emergency room? It's just hard for rich folks to see the problem -their kids go to private schools and they use primary care physicians so they don't deal with the invasion day to day. Many wealthy Americans don't live in the neighborhoods that have been overrun and to a degree, taken over. When I was in Illinois I saw only 4 Latinos -a man, wife and 2 kids. The woman was being dropped off at the hotel I was staying to do housekeeping. I went to the local KMart and did not see even ONE Latino. Being from Texas I was shocked!!! It will be interesting to see how politicians react to increasing crime by illegals. Question for Obama: "Do you realize Latinos will never back you as long as there's a Latino candidate running?" He doesn't realize the folks he wants here, don't want him(Blacks) here...bless his heart.

hey, how about this, don't allow someone breaking our laws into your senate office. Why wasn't she arrested at that time?

Come out for a guided tour of the "real" America. I can take you to Walmart on a Friday night. The Shell station near my house at noon for lunch any day is an eyeopener. We can visit a new housing development going up in my area. The real fun will come when we visit the NC DMV office. You can inquire of everyone we meet "are you following the rule of Law?" Or better, "how can I make it easier for you to follow the rule of law?" What a bunch of namby pamby nonsense.

But doing all that would be too easy...

Let's visit the friends of Scott Gardner, remember him, he died at the hands of an illegal immigrant drunk driver in 2005. We could visit his wife, Tina, at the nursing facility she remains in. We could visit their two small children and maybe you could explain to them why they no longer have loving parents tucking them in at night. Too hard? Not enough time? Pop on over to their website and read this heartbreaking story.

Full Disclosure: I do not know the Gardner Family, only their tragic story and many more like theirs that could have been averted.

To hell with your senate office, enforce our laws, I'm fed up.

[/b]

Sahme on you Obama! You want to be president, yet you don't seem to care about Americans? Why is that?

Oh, I know!!!!!!! You're a DEMOCRAT!

Barack Obama says he doesn't approve of activist Elvira Arellano's defiance of U.S. immigration law, but he argues that her situation illustrates the problems of the current system and calls for immediate legal reform.
    Sir the problems of the current system begin with the dimwit government allowing children born to ILLEGALS to become citizens! The immediate reform we need is to RECIND the Anchor Baby Law! If the parents are not legal citizens then the children are not legal citizens....Simple.. even a cave man could do it! Sheesh!

Arellano's plight shows 'broken immigration system' by Christi Parsons

Barack Obama says he doesn't approve of activist Elvira Arellano's defiance of U.S. immigration law, but he argues that her situation illustrates the problems of the current system and calls for immediate legal reform.

There is nothing wrong with our immigration laws that enforcement cannot fix. More lmmigration laws is not the answer.
    The problem is automatic birthright citizenship that illegals assume give them an anchor to remain in the country once they enter illegally.

Obama met late last year in his Senate office to talk about immigration reform with Arellano, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico who took refuge in a Humboldt Park church for a year to avoid deportation.

Call a rose by anyother name and it is still a rose.
    It is disrespective slap in the face of American citizens that you would even even consider talking to this woman. She does not represent the feeling of American voters that pay your salary. But we do not expect anymore from you.

Since her deportation over the weekend, Arellano has been in Tijuana trying to figure out whether her son -- who has lived most of his life in Chicago -- will stay with her in Mexico or return to Illinois.

This is absolute her choice to abandon, use him as a pawn or take him with her.

"I’ve met with Elvira Arellano and her son, and I understand the challenges that they and millions of other undocumented immigrants face," Obama says in a new written statement about the activist.

"Although I do not condone Ms. Arellano’s defiance of the law, her plight is representative of a broken immigration system," he said. "We need comprehensive immigration reform that creates a system that is fair, consistent, compassionate, and emphasizes both maintaining the rule of law and the security of our borders while working to keep families together."

What you really mean is a path to citizenship. Full amnesty.uh?
    Ms. Arellano is an illegal alien criminal and should be treated as any other criminal.
    Many mothers choose to commit criminal acts and are separated from their babies by having to go to prison. Will you feel compassion and reform our criminal laws for them so they will not be separated from their children? I don’t think so.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/polit ... ght_shows_

I just don't get why politicians keep insisting our immigration system is "broken". The only thing broken are our laws....by the illegals!

Elvira's plight has nothing to do with a flawed U.S. immigration policy. Rather, it's a hole she dug herself into by breaking our laws and being foolish enough to have an illegitimate child in the U.S. while she was here illegally.

She's not a victim of bad U.S. policy. She's a victim of her own stupidity and poor choices.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by GS07
    I am just wondering how they came up with "a broken immigration system".

There's nothing wrong with our system. It's sad that the bottom of mexico's society has fooled these idiots called politicians.
    Who came up with "broken immigration system"? Was it Bush, the "Decider" who likes to play "Daddy" and talk down to Americans like they are his "children"? Or is this term used for illegal hispanics who don't have a grip of the english language, but do understand the word "broken"?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He'll never get vote.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast