Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama met late last year in his Senate office to talk about immigration reform with Arellano, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico who took refuge in a Humboldt Park church for a year to avoid deportation.
    Wait a minute, wait a minute......let me get this straight. Obama is a US Senator and he met a convicted felon and fugitive from arrest in his Senate office??? WTF? Isn't that against the law or something? What a crackpot! Could his meeting with her be considered aiding and abetting a fugitive? I mean, he obviously didn't call the senate police to arrest her. And he wants to be president? God help us!

Obama's pandering is sickening. Too bad he doesn't realize he's on the losing side. He obviously hasn't made a connection between his pro-illegal stance and his declining poll stats. It wouldn't surprise me if later he changes his position. Of course, the damage has already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Obama, you will never become President of the US because your views on immigration and your working relationship with this felon are so far off the deep end you should quit now.

W
    Obama will NOT become President!! I agree!!! He will soon find out what John McCain has finally admitted...he is on the wrong side of the illegal immigration issue!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

let us not forget the special bills introduced for elvira by
    obama and durbin in the senate and gutierrez in the house
    just for this law breaker

I can think of no legitimate reason for a presidential contender to be meeting with an identity- stealing felon. There is nothing to admire about this woman. She's merely a fraud trying to exploit her personal situation--the result of her own devious making-- as a cause celebre' for the "immigrant commuity".

I agree with the others here--Obama is trying to be all things to all people. This is ultimately a losing propositon---even for a politician.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Obama re: Elvira deportation

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    "I’ve met with Elvira Arellano and her son, and I understand the challenges that they and millions of other undocumented immigrants face," Obama says in a new written statement about the activist.
    Well isn't that just nice. Perhaps he should also meet with crack dealers and help them with their challenges?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    What does this show you everyone? It shows that this creep Obama is for amnesty. Both him and Hillary must NOT become our next president. I hope everyone here is voting in 2008.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a traitor (not that he ever was loyal to this country anyway).
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123