Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

obama-Snob today , La RAZA speech

http://tinyurl.com/69sr48
    obama-snob speaking his mind to la raza today . Enjoy , yeah right
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Pass the barf bag please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watchedthe video 3 times and he says we need change but did not point out what that change would be. Note he said people are crossing our borders Illegally every day and employers are hiring them instead of citizens.It is a very mixed message which does not approve of Illegal immgration or businesses hiring them yet he does not like the tactics of ICE........hmmmm

I am not sure he will do what La Raza is demanding.This could get interesting.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

To me , obama-snob was "implying" All of our immigration laws are wrong and needless . He's 100% NAU puppet with bout 2 million strings to pull with . Getting where he's lying everyday now , backpeddling daily
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Hmm.... "This video has been removed by the user"
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

He's just throwing things against the wall to see if they stick. Slick politicians master the art of triangulating, taking two opposite positions and coming up with a completely new one, which nobody understands, but sounds wonderful!

HaHa i got one good comment posted on it and gave it a solid "1" star.
    REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    He's just throwing things against the wall to see if they stick. Slick politicians master the art of triangulating, taking two opposite positions and coming up with a completely new one, which nobody understands, but sounds wonderful!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Just searched for Obama la raza videos added on youtube today. Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7dE1L8QAxY

You obama are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast