Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Support For Radical Muslims

Apparently author Jerome Corsi will have some extremely interesting news on Monday about Obama's ties with Kenya, radical Islam and the election in Kenya. After his visit was over, Corsi was detained by Kenyan authorities and told not to come back into the country according the H&C interview this afternoon. Corsi will give a live interview on Monday on H&C TV. Seems that perhaps there is alot of damning information about Obama that has been deliberately witheld but is now coming to light. Too little too late?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

If I were him I would be very careful. Look at the people obama associates with . . . I would fear for my safety. But I can't wait to hear the goodies he brings. Will anyone listen this time?? obama is like the 'teflon don' and bill clinton . . . nothing sticks to them and they get by with every evil they do.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Not only has Obama gotten away with all of the things people talk about, but his wife's Senior Thesis has been pretty well swept under the rug.

The Obama's tried to keep the Thesis hidden until November 5th, but someone was able to gain access to it.

But the worst thing about Obama is how it has been shown that he voted two times, I think it was, to not give needed medical care to babies who are born alive, after a botched abortion.

Think about the pain these little babies go through laying in an ice cold stainless pan until they quit breathing and die.

Any one who would actually keep a baby from medical care, is less than human, and anyone that would vote for a man like that, I have no respect for.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Jerome Corsi will do an interview a t 5am to 9am sometime tomorrow on www.khow.com with Peter Boyles you can go to the website and listen live!

its Mountain time Denver so plan accordingly.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Is H&C Hannity and Colmes?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, this is going to be good...but what of the court order for Obamboo to produce his birth cert? How's that proceeding?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)