Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if i was president, id say more ice raids. military at the border, and anytime a shot is fired over the border we are firing back, and i could care less what mexico thinks about it.

id make every officer in the country ask everyone they stopped if they are a US Citizen. and no worry about someones color.

I would tell mexico that since you have 50 consulates. you have to close 30 of them in the next 90 days. and if they didnt like that, they could close all 50 and leave my country.

i would demand that every vehicle going in or out of the country be searched. even if there was a 10 hour back log of wait time.

But we dont have a president that has the balls to stand up to mexico.

AE

Oooohhh...James, you make me quiver with excitement at the prospect of such a prez with that much going for him, or her.

Oh, how we all wished we actually had someone who was that true to Americans, leading this nation.

So, when are you running? LOL. I know, only the rich elite actually get voted in anymore, not the good average American who can actually lead with some honesty.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    if i was president, id say more ice raids. military at the border, and anytime a shot is fired over the border we are firing back, and i could care less what mexico thinks about it.

id make every officer in the country ask everyone they stopped if they are a US Citizen. and no worry about someones color.

I would tell mexico that since you have 50 consulates. you have to close 30 of them in the next 90 days. and if they didnt like that, they could close all 50 and leave my country.

i would demand that every vehicle going in or out of the country be searched. even if there was a 10 hour back log of wait time.

But we dont have a president that has the balls to stand up to mexico.
    Good list!

I would add:
    DEPORT EVERY illegal picked up and search for others in the family too.
    We want to keep family together ... IN MEXICO!

Yesterday I said put the tops of the fences facing in towards Mexico like we do our prisons.

Stop ALL HEALTHCARE of illegals
    Stop all schooling of illegals
    Stop all welfare to illegals
    Empty prisons of minor crime illegals
    NO Use of our court system at all.
    Fight it back in Mexico! We will assign ONE US Conservative Judge to a Consulate.
    Mexico pays for every appeal.
    STOP ALL EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGALS - ONE chance only ... jailtime is a month for every illegal employed.
    Rewards of $100 for every illegal turned in...
    All human cargo smugglers will be euthanized on site.
    I HAVE NO SYMPATHY for the lawless.
    SEND A BILL TO MEXICO!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

working4change
    Please see action item here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166365.html

Obama called the 80% of Americans that oppose Amnesty for illegal aliens, 'Demagogues'
    Proof that this so-called elected official is not of Presidential caliber. If anyone is a demagogue, it is the thug/traitor in the White House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12