Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico border

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border

Thursday, September 24, 2009

By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer is seen from Mexico's side of the San Ysidro port of entry guarding vehicles involved in a shooting in Tijuana, Mexico, Sept. 22, 2009.

Four people were injured in a gun battle involving an attempt to smuggle illegal immigrants from Mexico at the busiest border crossing in the U.S., authorities said. (AP Photo/Guillermo Arias)(CNSNews.com) -

Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,â€

I called 1-202-282-8000 (home land security)

ask for the comment line and leave a message!

This is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen!

Fewer border agents in south

Redeployment: Federal spokesman confirms numbers on U.S.-Mexico boundary will be reduced in fiscal year that starts next week

By Jonathon Shacat
    Herald/Review
    Published/Last Modified on Friday, Sep 25, 2009 - 02:16:54 am MST

BISBEE — The number of U.S. Border Patrol agents that are deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border will be cut soon, while the amount along the U.S.-Canada border will be expanded, a federal official said.

On Thursday, Lloyd Easterling, acting media director for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said the planned changes will be implemented in fiscal year 2010, which begins next Thursday.

“We have been adding agents for several years and now have about 20,000,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

obama hates America and it shows!

Another stupid move to hurt the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are just full of new ideas,huh?

They are making sure their voters swimming, crawling and running across our borders are not hindered .

Who do we have that will take back this nation ?

Maybe 'Joe The Plumber' seems hes the only one not infected by the dictators yet .

The government doesn't have enough agents to begin with.

If you wanted more illegal invaders (and terrorists) to breach our borders and invade our cities illegally, how would you go about implementing your plan?

1. Reduce the number of Border Agents along one of the most busiest corridors for illegal crossings in the country, maybe even the world.

2. Reduce funding to complete border fence as well as hire more new Border Patrol agents. This despite the fact that cities and towns all over this country are being decimated by this illegal alien plague and the crimes they bring with them i.e., drugs, gangs, human trafficking etc.

3. Ignore immigration laws completely(even when an illegal invader is arrested and convicted of a violent felony) and tolerate Sanctuary cities even though such polices are in direct violation of Federal law.

4. No longer conduct work-place raids. If raids are conducted, they are now considered administrative actions , meaning no one is arrested, including the illegal invaders or the crooks that hire them.

5. Make sure the US Supreme Court continues to issue rulings that now mandate Federal Prosecuters must prove the illegal invader knowingly used a fradulent identification that belonged to a real person when he used it to steal a job for which he was not entitled to hold.

I guess why we are here, I should include nominating Supreme Court Justices who are members of the hispanic supremacy group la raza and who have knowingly made racist statments in furtherance of their hispanic supremacy idology.

6. Refuse to implement E-Verify, irrespective of the fact that millions of Americans are out of work and have pleaded with our government to help them by making E-Verify Federal law!

7. Continue to promote asinine policies such as Special Order 40, which allows agencies like the LAPD to claim they cannot ask about a persons immigration status, even when arrested for a violent felony.

8. Make sure plenty of local cities around this country subsidize and promote day laborer sites with tax dollars.

9. Ignore local laws on loitering and solicitation when it comes to illegal invaders( aka day laborers) and their absolute refusal to obey the law, under the guise, we are only seeking a better life!

10. Makes sure that school districts with high numbers of immigrants are allowed to distribute a free breakfast and lunch to all students, with no questions asked.

11. Allow illegal invaders to pump out as many anchor spawn as they like( free of charge of course), while then making every social and welfare program available to them through their newly spawned American citizen!

12. Put someone in charge of Homeland Security who is an open borders and illegal invader apologist (Arizona was a dismal failure in respect to illegal immigration with her as governor) and spends more time meeting with such groups that promote such polices, rather than securing our borders and enforcing this nation's immigration laws.

13. Cut funding for programs like 287(g) which would be the first step in combating and removing illegal invaders at the local level.

I'm sure there are plenty more I could have included on my list of reasons why I believe our government has no intentions of stopping illegal immigration or those who profit from it. But there are only 24 hours in a day....

The writing is on the wall. Americans are going to have to take back their country one way or another. It might not be pretty.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836