Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Won’t Speak In-Person at Boy Scouts’ 100th Anniver

Hey what do you expect after all priority's are priority's....the "View" must come first in his...he is probably trying to pump up their ratings...or something!!!!!

QUOTE:
    Obama Won’t Speak In-Person at Boy Scouts’ 100th Anniversary Celebration But Will Appear on ABC TV’s ‘The View’
    Monday, July 26, 2010
    By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

Logo for the Boy Scouts of America 2010 National Scout Jamboree.
    (CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama, the honorary chairman of the Boy Scouts of America, will not speak in-person before the group on Wednesday at Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia, as part of the organization's 100th anniversary celebration. However, the president is sending a videotaped message to the scouts for Wednesday, the same day he will be in Manhattan to tape an appearance for ABC TV’s talk show “The View.â€

God, I hope Obama does NOT speak at the 100 yr aniversery Jamboree. This ghetto pimp-master would soil what the BSA is all about.

The BSA teaches it's scouts values that Obama would not recognize and therefore would be an example of what NOT to become. His appearance at any BSA event.

So I am grateful that Obama chooses to NOT show up at the jamboree.

my son will be getting his eagle scout certification ina week or 2, as a 4rth generation BSA member. guess who is supposed to sign it.

GR
    The Boy Scouts of America are too American for Obama, even though many of them are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Moqui
    God, I hope Obama does NOT speak at the 100 yr aniversery Jamboree. This ghetto pimp-master would soil what the BSA is all about.

The BSA teaches it's scouts values that Obama would not recognize and therefore would be an example of what NOT to become. His appearance at any BSA event.

Maybe so but he insulted an 100 year old American institution and over 45000 Scouts...and it needs lots of mentioning...the fine points on this man need to be driven home in each instance....

Kathyet

For the President of the USA to be on a cheap TV talk show like the VIEW is a disgrace to the office. He is more interested in smoozing Hollywood that taking care of the country and people he swore to to take care of. Obama has disgraced the office as well and the whole country.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    For the President of the USA to be on a cheap TV talk show like the VIEW is a disgrace to the office. He is more interested in smoozing Hollywood that taking care of the country and people he swore to to take care of. Obama has disgraced the office as well and the whole country.
    Great point bigtex! I agree!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Moqui

Very wisely said.

God requires His children to be "discerning", which is not judgment in any form.

BOTH MY TWO NEPHEWS ARE EAGLE SCOUTS, AND VERY PROUD YOUNG AMERICANS,RAISED BY VERY PATRIOTIC PARENTS,AND ALL THESE KIDS DESERVE RESPECT. I AM GLAD THAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA DID NOT SPEAK TO THE KIDS, THEY DESERVES SPEAKERS WHO TRULY SPEAK OF LOVE OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY FROM THE HEART, AND OBAMA WOULD JUST BE LAUGHING UNDER HIS BREATH.

This is an email from the media research center I just received.. I know many of you are glad that Obomination did not come to the 100 anniversary celebration of the Boy Scouts.however...I feel it is an intentional slight in the first order...regardless of how we all feel it clearly shows this mans attitude towards our Country and Children, it is news and it needs to spread across our nation. I don't watch the view but I will say I will most certainly not watch it now....

From the Desk of:
    David Martin, Executive Vice President

MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER
    7/28/2010

kathye,

This year is the 100th anniversary of The Boy Scouts of America, a group that exemplifies many of the best aspects of our nation.

President Obama was scheduled to address the Boy Scouts Jamboree, an event held once every four years, today at 11:00 AM, as our last three Presidents have done.

Unfortunately, Barack Obama decided he’d rather speak with some of his friends in the liberal media. He’ll be recording an episode of The View in Manhattan this afternoon then attending two high-dollar fundraisers for the Democratic National Committee this evening.

The Media Research Center’s own Penny Starr has been on top of this story from the beginning! As usual, NewsBusters and CNSNews.com bring us a story that we wouldn’t see anywhere in the liberal media.

Left to their own, the liberal media will focus on the human interest angle of the President going on The View; they’ll conveniently leave out the slighting of the Boy Scouts to campaign among the liberal elites in New York and the media.

kathye, let CBS and NBC know that we expect them to cover this slight like they would if it were a Republican President.

CBS Evening News
    Rick Kaplan
    Executive Producer
    Direct: (212) 975-3691
    Main Line: 212-975-4321

NBC Nightly News
    Bob Epstein
    Executive Producer
    Direct: (212) 664-3856
    Main Line: 212-664-4444

Tomorrow’s evening news programs will feature stories about the President going on The View. If the MRC Action team makes their voices heard, NBC and CBS will have to tell the whole truth about President Obama’s appearance on daytime television!

Thank you for standing with us,

David

P.S. Forward this message to 20-30 friends, alerting them that softball interviews and DNC Fundraisers now take precedence over the Boy Scouts.

+ + Help the MRC maintain it’s frontline position in the battle to preserve Free Speech Rights and fight liberal media bias by making a tax-deductible gift today. Thank you, again, very much.

I hope you all copy this and pass it your friends and family...

Kathyet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast