Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: Your Children Should Learn To Speak Spanishâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this site will not permit me to say what I am thinking or what I truly want to say ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immigrants need to go back to their land of citizenship and Obama needs to go back to teaching law.

Then if and when any American can afford to take a vacation or business trip to another country, we'll decide if it's worth our time or effort to learn whatever language interests us. I speak French, so does my sister. A beautiful language. Many of my friends took German.

Americans have been encouraged to learn a second language for the past 50 years perhaps longer.

Americans don't need to learn Spanish to live and function in America and the very suggestion of this is insulting beyond repair by Obama.

He's a Globalist.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hes scum

Obama is such an idiot. Who is he kidding? Everytime this jerk opens his mouth he is either insulting Americans and our way of life which he knows nothing of, or he is retrackting something he said earlier.

He is not going to be the real President. If he gets his sorry ass in that office it is because he was installed like a virus.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Which VERSION of spanish would he like to shove down our throats?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

obama clearly stated our kids should learn a second language . It's Grandkids obama-snob and will they even have a country with all you cfr creeps pandering to every Mexican south of the border . Then everytime you do speak to Citizens there is a "Put-Down" to the Citizens of our Nation. You are just so Un-America
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

He's not very good speaking off-the-cuff is he? Remember the bitter comments? Anyway, there are some great comments showing up. I hope these comments make the msn. I'm always wary when someone 'shoulds' on me; you should do this, you should do that.

Geez, he's talking about 2 separate issues! Learning to speak more than one language, is a completely different topic from having English as our official language.

hey, it's great to learn another language. It's great for the person. I speak three other languages. However, I don't use those languages unless I'm OVER THERE doing business. Here, in the USA, we need to be common in our language and business. Whenever anyone comes here to work with me, I expect the same which is expected of me when I travel: To speak the local language.

I really strarting to wonder if in fact the Obamas really do hate America! Every time they open their mouths, they are making some snobbish remark designed to belittle or chastise the American people. I'm getting sick and tired of them making excuses when they are called on it.

I have never seen two ( he and his wife) people with such superior educations, and touted as being so intelligent by the MSM, having so much difficulty communicating their intended message!

The last thing I need is a President who looks down his nose as he speaks to me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast