Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think our kids should learn to speak English properly before we even consider teaching other languages in school. One of the problems in our local school district is that the illegal kids speak Spanish so poorly, can't read or write in their own language, that it makes teaching them to speak, read and write English near to impossible.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I speak 2 lanuages. English and Vulgar. I'd teach my kid's the same before Spanish.

Here's the language I speak to Obama:
    ------------------------

Remember Obama went on the Piolin radio show shortly before he announced his candidacy and sang praises to mexico in spanish.

Teach our kids spanish?

I think the reverend jackson was right. (mod-edit)

This is beyond the pale.

Shit does rise to the top.
    Our presidential choices are proof of that.

My Brazilian friend, a former elementary school teacher, says that using MORE than ONE primary instruction language CONFUSES children as to WHICH language should TAKE precedence in their daily lives. She fears that the idiotic multilingual elementary school curricula may be a subversive effort to PREVENT children in OUR schools from becoming AMERICANS!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is DESPICIBLE as a candidate. How can any candidate that is supposed to represent America even suggest to Americans that they should make sure their children learn Spanish?

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is a huge "plant" that has been put here to destroy America on purpose.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123