Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTheUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    They doen't write the speeches.. they only read them
    I'm not sure how that relates to what I wrote?
    It doesn't. Sarah Palin will be great. She's exactly what young women in this country need..er, except the women libers who are all for abortion rihgts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Freetaxusa
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    They doen't write the speeches.. they only read them
    I'm not sure how that relates to what I wrote?
    It doesn't. Sarah Palin will be great. She's exactly what young women in this country need..er, except the women libbers who are all for abortion rihgts.
    Awesome! Your are so right! Before Sarah Palin was announced as VP I was so bored with this never ending media show/election.

I did not watch the DNC except to see (for 30 seconds) Hillery standing there with a fake smile and a bright orange pant suit. I already knew she given up so I lost interest in her.

Sometimes I wonder if Oprah Winfrey had decided to run for President instead of endorsing Obama she could of become the first Black woman President of the U.S. and could of made history but she decided to stay a talk show host and discuss weight loss instead.

Sarah Palin is just in time to revive/rescue U.S. from the old boy syndrome that is not only dangerous but flat out boring.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123