Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Crazy "Notions of Fairness"

Immediately after Governor Jan Brewer upheld her obligation to the citizens of Arizona by signing SB 1070, President Obama, whose blatant refusal to secure U.S. borders contributed heavily to the passage of this bill, polluted the air waves with an angry outburst not dissimilar from an eruption of an Iceland volcano.

In typical Obama-speak, the president was divisive, inflammatory and darn right goofy.

As reported, in part, at Bloomberg, Obama said:

“The actions by the Arizona legislature threaten “to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans,â€

Re: Obama's Crazy "Notions of Fairness"

[quote="saveamerica"]
    In typical Obama-speak, the president was divisive, inflammatory and darn right goofy.

As reported, in part, at Bloomberg, Obama said:

“The actions by the Arizona legislature threaten “to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans,â€

What else would you expect from the thug-in-chief barry. He hasn't got a clue of the consequences the average American lives with on a daily basis. He is trying to ensure his place in history at the expense of the American people. He could care less about what you think.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

As a peace loving Muslim and a Pro immigration illegal alien myself...I am very sad that Arizoninians...and the 57th State of the Union would be so harsh as to put even more political pressure on me as their usurping POTUS. Now I will not be able to go to Arizonia and stump for Hosie McCain....