Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA'S PASTOR SPEWS HATE BUT OBAMA DIDN'T HEAR IT?

On Friday, I watched Barack Obama state on Cable News that "HE
    DID NOT HEAR HIS PASTOR SAY THOSE HATEFUL THINGS WHICH ARE NOW ON EVERY NEWS PROGRAM".

And I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he was busy working on his run for the senate and then the presidency.

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION MR AND MRS OBAMA. I include Mrs. Obama because she seems to have a problem with being proud of her country.

I watched for 3 days all the ranting and hate speech of your pastor Wright and every time the camera panned to the members of Mr. and Mrs. Obama's church.......these members were clapping, standing up, and shouting in agreement with their pastor.

MY QUESTION IS THIS.....ARE YOU, MR. AND MRS. OBAMA THE ONLY MEMBERS OF THAT CHURCH WHO DO NOT ENDORSE YOUR PASTOR'S COMMENTS????

AND, IF SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT CHURCH?????

I don't even view it as a church . More of a poor poor pitiful me meeting . Where Racism and Hate is the theme . The White man did this , the White man did that . The White man build the country and made jobs . Get it ? No you don't . And don't even again cuss my God or Country . You as a "Pastor" have NO right . obama get the door Soros is ringing
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MY QUESTION IS THIS.....ARE YOU, MR. AND MRS. OBAMA THE ONLY MEMBERS OF THAT CHURCH WHO DO NOT ENDORSE YOUR PASTOR'S COMMENTS????

AND, IF SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT CHURCH?????

I agree. It's ridiculous for him to say he never heard any of that while attending the 'church' for 20 years! So the preacher is no longer part of his campaign but he is still a member of the church. I don't understand how anyone could vote for him.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    He gets no benefit of the doubt from me. He and his family attended this church for nearly 20 years. This pastor married them, baptized their kids, Obama based part of his book on a sermon by this man and called him his spiritual advisor. He had no idea these kind of sermons were going on? GIVE ME A BREAK. He's gotten a lot of passes during this election, but he doesn't get one this time. He is lying through his teeth. I have lost any respect I might have had for him. Between him and Hillary, McCain is starting to look better and better

This is taken right out of the defense play book, "I smoked it but I never inhaled."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: OBAMA'S PASTOR SPEWS HATE BUT OBAMA DIDN'T HEAR IT?

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter
    On Friday, I watched Barack Obama state on Cable News that "HE
    DID NOT HEAR HIS PASTOR SAY THOSE HATEFUL THINGS WHICH ARE NOW ON EVERY NEWS PROGRAM".
    The Obama's heard it loud and clear. How could they NOT have heard the preacher yelling at the top of his lungs from the pulpit? This is what preachers do, SHOUT OUT THE MESSAGE SO THE PEOPLE CAN HEAR IT.

Obama has been getting grilled all day by news channels, and I am glad.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe he only attended on Holidays?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

moved to general discussion

I would like to see Obama interviewed about this issue. I've seen the tapes of the pastor several times and each time I'm flabbergasted. Lou Dobbs had some good discussion about the pastor this week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    He gets no benefit of the doubt from me. He and his family attended this church for nearly 20 years. This pastor married them, baptized their kids, Obama based part of his book on a sermon by this man and called him his spiritual advisor. He had no idea these kind of sermons were going on?
    I have said the exact same things for days. If he gets a pass on this we are in BIG trouble.

I think a few people will not support him but most 'black' followers are going to stick with him. I watched O'Reilly last night and they had two obama supporters and you could not get through to them. They were making excuses, saying we don't understand their history or dilemma. Then they threw up that Hagi (spelling) supported mccain!! How can they throw up a preacher whose church mccain doesn't go to and wright where obama attended for twenty years!! There is just no reasoning with his followers. They are going to continue to make excuses . . . because they have excuses for all of their hardships.

Obama supporters are pretty much 'sheep to the slaughter' and cannot think for themselves.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I watched O'Reilly last night and they had two obama supporters and you could not get through to them. They were making excuses, saying we don't understand their history or dilemma.
    I saw that. O'Reilly asked them if they supported the comments, and they were both like, "Absolutely." This is utterly incredible. Barack is dangerous, this should sink his presidential bid, and I believe that it will.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast