Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "OCTOMOMâ€

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"OCTOMOMâ€

[b]OCTOMOMâ€

They are breeding future high school dropouts to enforce the New World Order.

[quote]There is no difference between the “octomomâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The number one way the Hispanic population is increasing in this country is the births of anchor babies and then the anchor babies themselves giving birth in their teens. Their culture for the most part encourages this. These births are on the taxpayers' back, while Americans are declaring bankruptcy due to medical debt. It is so sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Octopussy is crazy. She has no job, she forces her parents to take care of all the kids, and all the while TMZ is taking snapshots of her getting her nails done, and grabbing some fast food for herself. She's had plastic surgeries on her face, she is nuts. I thought people on welfare were too broke to afford luxuries like manicures and plastic surgery? Apparently ocotmom is making 103k a year off the government, with workers comp fraud, and disability for 3 of the 6 kids she already had, plus WIC and foodstamps for all the others. Now she has a personal website asking for donations LOL. To be honest, octomom is just as bad if not worse then an illegal alien. Illegals lie about how many kids they have, milk the welfare system for cash assistance and food stamps then turn around and sell the foodstamps for real money so they can buy car's and drugs and whatever else. Octomom is just plain welfare queen trash. She obviously found a way to live off the government and she is doing it very well...she is delusional and physcotic too. Her interview with Ann Curry from the Insider, was just disturbing. Every word out of this woman's mouth was nothing but a lie, she even admitted to having kids because she wants to fill a void from having a "dysfunctional" childhood. Yet she dumps her kids on her "dysfunctional" mother all day...She get's a high off being pregnant, and I think the reason why the Dr. who was responsible for this invitro fertilization isn't being put on the spot is because there probabl is no doctor. No doctor here in america would permit such an abortion of nature, this lady went to mexico to get fertility treatment everyone can see that. I just hope that her kids get taken away and adopted out individually to families who can love and nurture them. I think it is sad, there are people living in HELL right now, trying their damnest to make ends meet with only 1 or 2 kids, and this lady is milking the government, living on her fat physco ass as comfy as a cat taking a nap. What bothers me moreso, is how so many americans will speak out in hatred agaisnt this lady, but totally ignore the fact that there is 12 million illegal aliens here doing the EXACT same thing she is doing, hopping the border, having TONS of kids, and living off the welfare system. I dont see how people can speak out agaisnt octomom but sit in the corner with their lips stapled shut like retards when it comes to illegal aliens. Octomom + illegal aliens are BOTH a huge problem, and BOTH need to be addressed.

I think I am seeing a trend among some of the liberals. Digg.com is comprised of mostly liberals. A few months ago, if you were to comment on illegal immigration, you would get Dugg down (meaning negative, thumbs down responses) and called a racist. There was a story about anchor babies over the weekend and it was the first time enough people dugg the story to make it to the front page. There were over 300 comments, 95% being in favor of eliminating anchor babies, and sending illegals back home. All of the pro enforcement comments were dugg up, while the pro illegal comments were dugg down. I think many average California citizens are finally seeing what is going on.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

What happened to the reality TV show and book deals Octomom was suppose to get? Yes, she is a welfare queen. But we can't punish her children because of something she did. They still have to be cared for.

Anyone see Octo mom's mother's house? With her doing her best to take care of her other 6 kids, the house was FILTHY. The reporter even mentioned it along with the grandmother. Man, I feel sorry for Octo moms Mother!

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    Octopussy is crazy. She has no job, she forces her parents to take care of all the kids, and all the while TMZ is taking snapshots of her getting her nails done, and grabbing some fast food for herself. She's had plastic surgeries on her face, she is nuts. I thought people on welfare were too broke to afford luxuries like manicures and plastic surgery? Apparently ocotmom is making 103k a year off the government, with workers comp fraud, and disability for 3 of the 6 kids she already had, plus WIC and foodstamps for all the others. Now she has a personal website asking for donations LOL. To be honest, octomom is just as bad if not worse then an illegal alien. Illegals lie about how many kids they have, milk the welfare system for cash assistance and food stamps then turn around and sell the foodstamps for real money so they can buy car's and drugs and whatever else. Octomom is just plain welfare queen trash. She obviously found a way to live off the government and she is doing it very well...she is delusional and physcotic too. Her interview with Ann Curry from the Insider, was just disturbing. Every word out of this woman's mouth was nothing but a lie, she even admitted to having kids because she wants to fill a void from having a "dysfunctional" childhood. Yet she dumps her kids on her "dysfunctional" mother all day...She get's a high off being pregnant, and I think the reason why the Dr. who was responsible for this invitro fertilization isn't being put on the spot is because there probabl is no doctor. No doctor here in america would permit such an abortion of nature, this lady went to mexico to get fertility treatment everyone can see that. I just hope that her kids get taken away and adopted out individually to families who can love and nurture them. I think it is sad, there are people living in HELL right now, trying their damnest to make ends meet with only 1 or 2 kids, and this lady is milking the government, living on her fat physco ass as comfy as a cat taking a nap. What bothers me moreso, is how so many americans will speak out in hatred agaisnt this lady, but totally ignore the fact that there is 12 million illegal aliens here doing the EXACT same thing she is doing, hopping the border, having TONS of kids, and living off the welfare system. I dont see how people can speak out agaisnt octomom but sit in the corner with their lips stapled shut like retards when it comes to illegal aliens. Octomom + illegal aliens are BOTH a huge problem, and BOTH need to be addressed.
    I saw her on TMZ tonight! She looked like she was absolutely loving having those cameras shoved in her face! She had a smile on her face from ear to ear ( or was that just the botox)! She loves the attention! Also, I noticed that mini-van she was loading kids into looked brand new!

I guess her "six figure" disability payments are working out for her!

OK guys, I'm the new person and I'm a major redneck.

If that had been my child I would have disowned her and publicly, loudly, and been hard to get along with. I would not babysit her kids.

As my parents have told me: "I've raised my kids, I will not raise yours."

I would have kicked her out!!! I realize maybe no here would agree with this, but when your a single parent, you don't have time to mence or screw around.

Her mother needs to gonads for the good of her grandchildren and her.

Consequently, my son kept IT in his pants. So, my bitchness has worked.

Just my two cents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast