Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "OCTOMOMâ€

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I live about five miles from Octomom. Our newspaper has articles everyday about this crazy woman.

Octomom is crazy and she is a liar...In fact she keeps getting caught in her own lies... She really never has taken care of any of her own first six children...Grandma has always been the caretaker of these six children. Grandma says her daughter isn't capable of taking care of any children...I feel so sorry for those poor babies...But I'm sure the state of California is going to reward Octomom with a big house and lots of taxpayer money.

The real question is if this women is emotionally capable of caring emotionally for these children and if not it is abuse and neglect and they have to be taken away and given proper care and the women put in therapy. And the AMA need to take actions against the nut that implanted these embroyes.

Yes, she is a welfare queen. But we can't punish her children because of something she did. They still have to be cared for.
    Very true BUT that is the problem/ taxpayers again will pay for their care and upbringing.

But I'm sure the state of California is going to reward Octomom with a big house and lots of taxpayer money.
    I sure hope California does not give her all those things!
    Anyone see Octo mom's mother's house? With her doing her best to take care of her other 6 kids, the house was FILTHY. The reporter even mentioned it along with the grandmother. Man, I feel sorry for Octo moms Mother!
    The news had pointed that out. Guess she had an interview and everything was laid out neatly but in reality the house was a disaster zone (filthy)
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

now she will be getting all the freebies. Wait in a couple of months she will get herself jacked up will more children.
    Its is pretty messed up.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

The main victims here, and there are many, are these children born to Octomom.

This woman made a decision to have far more children than she could every provide for emotionally, physically, or financially.

Now, other family members and the state have to kick in to provide in order to prevent these children from a terrible fate.

Let's face it, if this was any year prior to the 1940's in America many of these children would likely starve to death if born by a single mother at this rate.

Same would be true if Octomom had spawned her 14 kids quickly in a lesser developed nation.

These children need to be put up for adoption immediately and there needs to be a rising call for that.

Octomom needs to be told by a judge that if she ever conceives again she is going to jail for child endangerment and cruelty to children.

This story sounds so much like a third world mentality combining with fertility science and the desire to be famous in Hollywood.

People used to have large families like this but they did so with a spouse and extended family in place and they did so because you could expect at least one or more of your children not to survive birth and childhood due to disease and injury.

Octomom's actions make it sound like she has some of the dark age belief systems we see in many illegal aliens from 3rd world countries.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a great example of the irresponsibility that has lead this country to where it is now. These kids should all be removed and adopted out and the woman charged with fraud. The doctor that performed fertilization should also have his medical license taken and be forced to pay for some of the cost of this mess he irresponsibly took place in.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Of course the children need to be helped. However there needs to be away in which not one penny of that help can EVER get into the hands of octomom for her to spend on her own narcissistic desires such as automobiles, cosmetic surgeries, clothes, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12