Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Off Subject.. Get your address removed from google search

I learned this morning that if you go to www.google.com and enter anyone's telephone number, you will quickly be given their home address and a map to their house unless they've opted out.

You can go to http://www.google.com/help/pbremoval.html and within 48 hours this info. will be removed.

Went, but they are asking for too much. I think they are collecting data.

JAK
    Thanks!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Went, but they are asking for too much. I think they are collecting data.
    You're absolutely right! It's probably a ruse. Don't give any info to Google! Read on:

Former Intelligence Agent Says Google In Bed With CIA
    Steele also sounds off on 9/11 doubts

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | October 27 2006

A former clandestine services officer for the CIA who also maintains close relationships with top Google representatives says that the company is "in bed with" the intelligence agency and the U.S. government. He has also gone public on his deep suspicions about the official explanation behind 9/11.

Steele's biography is impressive. He was the second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988-1992. Steele is a former clandestine services case officer for the Central Intelligence Agency.

He is the founder and president of Open Source Solutions, Inc., and is an acknowledged expert on computer and information vulnerabilities. Steele holds graduate degrees in International Relations and Public Administration from Leigh University and the University of Oklahoma. He has also earned certificates in Intelligence Policy from Harvard University and in Defense Studies from the Naval War College.

Steele raised eyebrows when he confirmed from his contacts within the CIA and Google that Google was working in tandem with "the agency," a claim made especially volatile by the fact that Google was recently caught censoring Alex Jones' Terror Storm and has targeted other websites for blackout in the past.

"I think that Google has made a very important strategic mistake in dealing with the secret elements of the U.S. government - that is a huge mistake and I'm hoping they'll work their way out of it and basically cut that relationship off," said the ex-CIA man.

"Google was a little hypocritical when they were refusing to honor a Department of Justice request for information because they were heavily in bed with the Central Intelligence Agency, the office of research and development," said Steele.

Steele called for more scrutiny to be placed on Google if it continues to engage in nefarious practices, saying, "If Google is indeed starting to do harm then I think it's important that be documented and publicized."

------------------------------------

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/oc ... glecia.htm

Hey I checked this on Snopes:

Google is using whatever the phone company has down for your number for it's results. Basically like looking up your number in the white pages of the phone book. If there is an address associated with your number it will plot it out on the map feature. A phone icon will appear and if you click this it will take you to a page describing the service and give you a link to have your info removed.

BTW, this is not a new feature of Google, they've had this for a number of years.

I clicked the opt out in GOOGLE years ago because I didn't want my phone # to lead someone straight to my house.

I removed mine, just incase it is there!!
    I hate telemarketers!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do just ask, someone will help you, We got lots 0f nice people here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)