Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nah, Mrs Meese said she was getting a big hind end and she wasn't going to sit out another northren winter watching tv.
    I must say it has put the spark back in their marriage
    ps - of course you could tell cause Mr moose doesnt have pink antlers!

pss- Rumors to the Meeses being Reindeer have not been substantiated! and they resent this , because Reindeer are europeans and they should go back to Europe- !!

they belong to the Brown-hoofed Indignant Mammals of North America Revolutionary Movement

You know, I could almost TELL THEY were INDIGNANT. Just something about their demeanor. I don't know but you can almost ALWAYS spot an indignant mammal, can't you??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

BTW--they look like they are making SUPERB PROGRESS with their ballroom dancing. They look like PROS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well - they don't want to brag put they won first place ( five bales of alfalfa) in the Ontario Moosers Lodge Ballroom Dancing Contest and Cute Baby meeser Contest.

Well, maybe they are INVISIBLE to the HUMAN EYE but I don't SEE the babies. I bet MOTHER, FATHER and LITTLE ONES PIGGED OUT, or should I say MOOSED out, on that ALFALFA! Was it honey-coated? Did they get a WALTZING TROPHY for their collection? I bet they have learned some COLD moves as opposed to COOL MOVES???

Au Contrare Bootsie- THe Meesters got a satillite dish for christmas- and Mrs Meester started in on The Latina network- with Amours of Pedro the Moose She insists Mr Meester wear toredo pants when they dance and a black moustache- secretly he thinks she's having an affair- cause she also started wearing red lipstick and....well we won't go there

Personally, thelmahopkins, I think you have allowed these MEESE to DOMINATE YOUR LIFE. Who is the BOSS in your house now???? You can't MEAN you are allowing them to watch ESPANOL Televiso (??)!
    I think you might want to contact Dr. Phil and see if he can offer any suggestions about how you get meese under control again. He is PROBABLY going to tell you to TAKE THAT SATELLITE TV AWAY from them ASAP! You see--if you give meese an inch, they take a LOT OF MILES. So, now they are watching Pedro the Moose BUT, next time you turn around, they are probably going to be watching DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. Then, you KNOW Mr. Meester is just gonna go BALLISTIC thinking Mrs. Meester is DESPERATE. I think it's time they learned who the boss is around that barn. I can't say you are BIGGER than they are. I'm not sure how Dr. Phil is gonna handle that one. Can't really use THAT threat. I say he's gonna advise taking away their favorite things. He MIGHT even say they are going to have to give up their ballroom dance competition! But, if he takes your case, he WILL pay for counselling in YOUR area. Do you know of any good MEESE SHRINKS?? Let your fingers do the walking through the Yellow Pages!

Personally, thelmahopkins, I think you have allowed these MEESE to DOMINATE YOUR LIFE. Who is the BOSS in your house now???? You can't MEAN you are allowing them to watch ESPANOL Televiso (??)!
    Thanks Bootsie - you opened my eyes . I have reclaimed my front lawn. I called the Game Warden last night. why?
    because when Mr Meeser was out grazing- a certain meerser pulled up- wearing a t- shirt that said La raza de Messers
    He disappeared into the stable with Mrs meeser and I heard the words - Muy muy bonita mamma sita -
    I informed Mrs meeser that this had gone too far- and she stomped her painted hoof and Said " dis es Discriminashun I kall mia attorney"
    So they are back in the tundra Swatting Mesquitoes.
    did I feel bad? of course- that's why I'am calling Dr Phil anyway - to work on my boundary issues etc et all!

And, to THINK you have spent a FORTUNE on those INGRATES. How many meese, I ask you, are given the opportunity to take BALLROOM DANCING LESSONS. HOW many MEESE have satellite TV?? Just INGRATES, I tell you. I will await Dr. Phil's diagnosis and treatment plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12