Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Official: Trump Sept 55,000 person Pensacola Rally biggest political rally in FL Hist

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Official: Trump Sept 55,000 person Pensacola Rally biggest political rally in FL Hist

Official: Trump Sept 55,000 person Pensacola Rally biggest political rally in FL History, 3rd in US history
    11 hours ago Shelby Carella no Responses 30203 Views

Donald Trump’s Florida rally held on Friday night in Pensacola is now the most widely attended political rally in Florida history, and is the number 3 rally in history, next to Martin Luther King Jr’s Washington March and Trump’s Alabama rally in March of this year.

From the local papers reporting this event:

Update 7:18 p.m.

Trump takes the stage and announces there are thousands of people outside who can’t get into Bay Center.
    Political corruption will come to an end and a new American future will begin on Nov. 8.

The special interests have had their day and that chapter of our history is coming to an end, Trump said.
    Change is coming.

11:26 a.m. update: There were about a dozen people at various times this morning hanging out in front of the Bay Center waiting for Mr. Trump’s speech this evening.

Some were seated on the concrete sidewalk. Others were sitting in soft canvas, beach chairs. One woman, Lisa Doss from Pace, was standing by a metal fence because she didn’t want to take a chance to lose her place.

She arrived at 6:30 a.m. Friday.

The report of Florida Rally’s:

More than 16,000 people, mostly African-Americans, at the soon to begin Barack Obama rally at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise. Robert Wexler tells my colleagues it’s the biggest political rally in Fl history. WPLG’s Michael Putney says he’s never seen a bigger south Florida political rally in three decades covering politics.

Bruce Springsteen’s The Rising thunders, and the star enters. Obamania is a sight to behold.

“It’s good to be in Sunshine!” he told the south Floridians in Sunrise. Whooops

UPDATE: Checking the clips, there’s a 30,000 crowd estimate for a Jacksonville Bush rally a couple weeks before election day in 04.The Bush-Cheney campaign estimated that crowd at 50,000.

Now Trump tops them all and expects to win Florida in a record landslide.
    http://prntly.com/2016/09/10/officia...in-us-history/

Isn't it wonderful to see the number of people and to see such enthusiasm. The pictures and videos speak so loud to the hunger that the American people have for someone to finally put their interests first and to finally put America first.

I hope this will carry over to a record number of voters on Election Day.

Please look at the video and pictures of the Pensacola event last night here.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/live-stream-...-16-a-337159/?
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 09-10-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW!!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my goodness, aren't they such beautiful sights!! I could look at them all night! The are inspirational. The RALLIES are Trump's key to victory.

THANK YOU FLORIDA! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I love you Trump Supporters!!
    Last edited by Judy; 09-11-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh my goodness, aren't they such beautiful!! I could look at them all night! The are inspirational. The RALLIES are Trump's key to victory.

THANK YOU FLORIDA! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I love you Trump Supporters!!

This goes to show you..... the polls are crap!

I think they're rigged, too, Lorrie. But we can't take it for granted, we've got to work as if we're behind, then we'll catch up i the polls because they'll be so far off they'll be exposed so they'll have to start doing them right.

And of late, things are really going well for Trump. Great commander in chief forum the other night in DC, great trip to Louisiana, great trip to Mexico, great immigration speech in Phoenix, great economic speech in Detroit, great speech at the Urban League in Philadelphia, great meeting and interview with the Church in Detroit, great speech to the Values Voter Summit in DC, big national security speech in Youngstown, big rallies at other places so many I can't remember them, but among them Washington State, Connecticut, Maine, places most Republicans don't even bother with, Tampa, Fayetteville, Greenville (NC), Virginia Beach, Fredericksburg, speech at the Charter School in Cleveland on School Choice, speech on law and order and inner cities in Milwaukee, etc., etc., etc.

Trump is the hardest working candidate I've ever seen. Trump IS the ground-game.