Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OH DEAR GOD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH DEAR GOD

Here it is! This is from the transcript from Lou Dobbs.

Ok, it is time to start marching on washington and throw these insane people literally out of office!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

DOBBS: Border security is arguably the critical issue in this country's fight against radical Islamist terrorism. But our borders remain porous. So porous that three million illegal aliens entered this country last year, nearly all of them from Mexico.

Now, incredibly, a panel sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations wants the United States to focus not on the defense of our own borders, but rather create what effectively would be a common border that includes Mexico and Canada.

Christine Romans has the report.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CHRISTINE ROMANS, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): On Capitol Hill, testimony calling for Americans to start thinking like citizens of North America and treat the U.S., Mexico and Canada like one big country.

ROBERT PASTOR, IND. TASK FORCE ON NORTH AMERICA: The best way to secure the United States today is not at our two borders with Mexico and Canada, but at the borders of North America as a whole.

ROMANS: That's the view in a report called "Building a North American Community." It envisions a common border around the U.S., Mexico and Canada in just five years, a border pass for residents of the three countries, and a freer flow of goods and people.

Task force member Robert Pastor.

PASTOR: What we hope to accomplish by 2010 is a common external tariff which will mean that goods can move easily across the border. We want a common security perimeter around all of North America, so as to ease the travel of people within North America.

ROMANS: Buried in 49 pages of recommendations from the task force, the brief mention, "We must maintain respect for each other's sovereignty." But security experts say folding Mexico and Canada into the U.S. is a grave breach of that sovereignty.

FRANK GAFFNEY, CENTER FOR SECURITY POLICY: That's what would happen if anybody serious were to embrace this strategy for homogenizing the United States and its sovereignty with the very different systems existing today in Canada and Mexico.

ROMANS: Especially considering Mexico's problems with drug trafficking, human smuggling and poverty. Critics say the country is just too far behind the U.S. and Canada to be included in a so-called common community. But the task force wants military and law enforcement cooperation between all three countries.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Indeed, an exchange of personnel that bring Canadians and Mexicans into the Department of Homeland Security.

ROMANS: And it wants temporary migrant worker programs expanded with full mobility of labor between the three countries in the next five years.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

ROMANS: The idea here is to make North America more like the European Union. Yet, just this week, voters in two major countries in the European Union voted against upgrading -- updating the European constitution. So clearly, this is not the best week to be trying to sell that idea.

DOBBS: Americans must think that our political and academic elites have gone utterly mad at a time when three-and-a-half years, approaching four years after September 11, we still don't have border security. And this group of elites is talking about not defending our borders, finally, but rather creating new ones. It's astonishing.

ROMANS: The theory here is that we are stronger together, three countries in one, rather than alone.

DOBBS: Well, it's a -- it's a mind-boggling concept. Christine Romans, thank you, as always.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Are we all clear that this is not a conspiracy? I have been saying this since before the Real ID and its Tri-national Database passed and I was shunned. When I opposed the Real Id, I got a lot of hateful emails. 2010 isn’t far away. CAFTA could pass soon, and then the FTAA and our borders will be wide open, aided by the NAFTA Highway going from Canada, Michigan to Texas into Mexico and beyond. Say Goodbye to America's Sovereignty.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Absolutely shocking. Most Americans have no idea this is happening...

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Absolutely shocking. Most Americans have no idea this is happening...
    You are correct. I have been telling as many people that I can, this just sickens me. Some don’t even believe it. They think that I am just making it up.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Best thing we can do spread the word. Just wait until everyone knows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know JP. People look at you like you're insane when you tell them this stuff.

But that doesn’t stop me Bob. I showed a woman at school the article about the forced Mental Health screenings and she almost broke out in tears. That absurd law needs to be removed as well.

They are really pushing CAFTA in the Main Stream Media, so we have a real fight on our hands to ensure that this does not pass. I have posted the supporters for it on the board before. We need to encourage those that oppose it and let those that support it that they will be looking for a new job if it passes.

You know we lost 3 milion jobs to Mexico under NAFTA and it created less than 100,000 for us. So now we want CAFTA? Who are our politicians really working for? This is absolutely insane...

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Are we all clear that this is not a conspiracy? I have been saying this since before the Real ID and its Tri-national Database passed and I was shunned. When I opposed the Real Id, I got a lot of hateful emails. 2010 isn’t far away. CAFTA could pass soon, and then the FTAA and our borders will be wide open, aided by the NAFTA Highway going from Canada, Michigan to Texas into Mexico and beyond. Say Goodbye to America's Sovereignty.
    I'm a believer. You have to be blind to not see this coming.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd feel a lot better if it was just a theory.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast