Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ohio Governor to Endorse Clinton

Ohio Governor to Endorse Clinton
    Friday, November 9, 2007 12:21 PM

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton has won the endorsement of Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, a potentially crucial swing state ally if the New York senator becomes her party's presidential nominee.

The Clinton campaign has scheduled a conference call Friday afternoon to announce a major endorsement. Three Democrats familiar with the matter, speaking on condition of anonymity in advance of the official word, said it would be Strickland.

Strickland, a former congressman from southern Ohio, was elected governor in 2006 and has enjoyed popularity since then, including in the more conservative and rural parts of the state. He has been widely mentioned as a potential vice presidential candidate for the 2008 Democratic ticket.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/clin ... 48170.html

Go get'em Ohio ... Put this fool in the Un-employment line. Hillary is all for Open Borders and the Great Immigration giveaway bonanza on the tax payers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    LOL He can support her but OHIO doesnt LOL
    I dont think that was a smart move on Stricklands end
    He wanrted to be voted out any way !!!
    He tired and way undesired

I don't know , alot of republicans are really mad at their leaders now . I've heard some will vote demoncrat just to show them how mad .

Things done in spite ,don't turn out right though .

If that woman gets the presidency, I will be one very sad, mad person ! I get sick just seing her face on the news ,then again it getting to feell that way about most of them .