Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohio Union worker's allegations are jaw droping

Hello ALIPACers!

I just posted part 2 of a video interview of an Ohio Union worker's allegations that his former employer (Sugardale) was hiring illegal aliens and overlooking ID fraud and much much more.

If his allegations are true, people in my opinion would /should be going to prison as many laws are being allegedly violated.

The video links are in ALIPAC's "video and photo" section if you want to see the newly posted part 2. Some of you may already have viewed part 1.

Cheers,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

This

This deserves some attention. These Union leaders are a huge part of America's problems...

working4change
    See Video Here

Video of Union member who claims illegal alien took his job!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1221772.html#1221772

Sometimes unions take the position that 'we're all workers together.' No we're not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

seems unions support this illegal element the most. I wonder if they have seem the film "they only kill their masters" its about guard dogs, but i think liberals will find that out after illegals have taken over further if we allow this
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Sometimes unions take the position that 'we're all workers together.' No we're not.
    Sorry to heavens Betsy, the unions are fighting this also, having illegals taking members job is nothing new, most shamely, the country club Republican business owners like cheap labor who can not complain.

Pay attention, our freedoms are being taken by folks wanting cheap labor.

Quote Originally Posted by AcadienRefugee
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Sorry to heavens Betsy, the unions are fighting this also, having illegals taking members job is nothing new, most shamely, the country club Republican business owners like cheap labor who can not complain.

Pay attention, our freedoms are being taken by folks wanting cheap labor.
    the repblicans and democrats are really similar the big difference is the repubs tend to favor keeping our guns more and are stronger against illegal immigration, but you make a point. Many of the liberals just want their votes and many business intrest want the cheap labor. We are the ones who get screwed in teh middle
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>