Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OJJPAC FACES OFF WITH ILLEGALS IN CLEVELAND TODAY!

Hi all! Just returned from protesting the illegal aliens' protesting in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.

They sent a goon to shadow me and I guess intimidate me, but I don't scare too easily -- I literally swim with sharks and I used to chase of drug dealers while waiting for buses to pass time.

So this guy didn't make me sweat although on TV reporter seemed concerned for my safety since they saw the guy following me everywhere. Finally they told him to get out of the "shot" as theybegan interviewing me, and I guess he left after I pointed him out on camera to demonstrate the attempts by the illegals to quash my 1st Amendment rights.

I passed out a number of flyers and business cards across the street from the illegal alien protest too. Interestingly, more blacks were supportive than whites. Probably because they believe their jobs are more at risk by illegal aliens.

My perception, if not reality, is that about 25% of whites looked extremely fearful of me and my sign, (American flag with "We Support American Labor." ) Too many whites just walked by ignoring me. (And I was dressed professionally, not like a pan handler asking for money).

These people have no backbone! Perhaps they hire illegals.

I also privately debated the Democratic candidate for Ohio Attorney General, who I guess was there for political reasons. We agreed on employer enforcement but he doesn't want supply enforcement.

Anyway, when I have time I'll post photos and a "story" on OJJPAC.org if you're interested.

If you live in Northern Ohio, you can see my interview footage on TV channel 3 and 5 (I think) if they don't cut it in editing.

I also got two TV station to Interview two unemployed Americans.

Hopefull over 1.5 million people will hear our message and not just the propaganda of the open borders lobby.

Pro Patria,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Follow up.

Looks like my sound bite got cut but the unemployed lady I got the media to interview got on and a guy of philippino decent whose parents were legal immigrants on camera with a good sound bite about how unfair it is that his family had to wait years to legally enter the US while Mexican illegals want special priviledges.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

keep up the fight in Ohio. You ROCK!

AWESOME, Steve!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep on keeping on, Steve...

MJ

Go Steve! When I protested here in San Diego, many white folks ignored us as well and most of us protesting were white too

People looked at us like we were crazies for "rocking the boat"

Steve, tonight for the first time on an ABC news break I heard them talking about the counter protests around the country. They said they were small but that there were several.

They did NOT treat it as being insignificant. Great job !!! We have to keep it up. Each time they get bigger and better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Steve,

I commend you also, as I always do for the hard work you do. There are both white and black people who think this doesn't involve them because it hasn't touched their lives yet. I call them the ("I Got Mine" people).

What they don't realize is that it is going to impact their children and grandchildren in years to come. Then we will hear them crying.

This hasn't touched my life yet because I live in Southwestern Pennsylvania and we have the lowest percentage of illegals in the whole USA.

Probably because of our economy. We have lost a lot of our steel mills and whole towns are blighted. Most of our young have to move elsewhere to get a job.

It has never stopped me from fighting, because I know what is evolved and where they are herding us and I will do everything in my power to see that they don't succeed.

Keep up the good fight and don't get discouraged because there are a lot of us with you.

Darlene

Thank you, Steve. I appreciate you.

Great Job Steve.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast