Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Looks like it is off to a good start and everything went well!

------------------------

So awesome to see these Pics!

It is amazing to see Americans from all walks of life working together to protect our country! Wonderful!

JAK
    Awesome!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, does anybody know

I've been calling as well as keeping an eye on the T.V.

Does anybody know, or is there a reason why, Fox, MSNBC, CNN, do not televise anything?

Seems to me that I remember lots of illegals and mexican flags!

I just called Fox and gave my two cents. Not necessarily flattering to them, but no cursing or demeaning. Simply told it like it was and is!

I can always be in error and have missed it, but the coverage of the illegals was way out there, wasn't it?

Scepter

I have seen absolutly NOTHING. Nada. Zero, Zilch.

And I am furious about it too.
    You get three illegals with flags on a street and then get treated to 24 hours of coverage. Americans swarm DC and supposedly the truckers hold their boycott and there is a complete black out.

It is infuriating.

OK, does anybody know

Right ProudAmerican...

If I also remember correctly, the "Anti War" Crowd got lots of air time as well. Jane Fonda et al

Not everyone has a computer to see what's going on with these anti illegal rallies, to know how true American's feel about this invasion.

I heard some other individual, some uppity up, say: When there is an invasion, there is always an insurgency.

Is that what this is going to come to?

Regarding that sending a penny.... What I'd like to do is send several legal size envelopes with loose tea in them. Vary the typing, writing, etc. Wonder if that would get a message across? Loose tea all over the government offices would nevertheless take place! Make somebody in the establishment work to clean it up! They don't clean up any other act!

I'm really p'oed about this lack of coverage.

Scepter

I have sent a couple e-mails to drudge, MSNBC, Fox and CBS trying to find out why they are not covering this major news story. I would suggest if you have time to send an e-mail of your own and see if we can get some news on this. I have already hit the talk show stations locally. Will hit them again in the AM as well as calling the capital.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I am going to start sending emails now.

I hate the way they try to slant the news by selective coverage.

I e-mailed all the MSM CNN,NBC,CBS,FOX I've been watching all of them and seen nothing, not one bit of coverage, and I am pissed, I have 4 tv on in the house on different stations, you would think they would at least cover the trucks, shoot c-span can stand in their window and film it what a crock!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast