Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: BUSY AS ABEE

Quote Originally Posted by concern4usa
    I HAVE DECIDED TO COPY AND PASTE THE SPAM EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT ARE ALWAYS IN MY JUNK MAIL FOLDER IN TO A COMPOSED LETTER COPIED FROM MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOWING OUR PROTEST , IE : BOYCOTT CHICKEN, APRIL 17TH DAY OFF MAY 5TH BOYCOTT AND WHAT EVERELSE WE DECIDE AS AGROUP i AM VOLUNTEERING TO SEND MASS EMAIL FWD TO NEARLY 900 ADDRESSES I HAVE IN 5 SEPERATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS. I HAVE YET TO HAVE A PROBLEM DOING SO And it is so simple to reach a ton of people and ask them to fwd to everyone on their email address list AS WELL . we can all do something, i just recieved an email from a total stranger RESPONDING TO my fwd saying "Thanks Will send to 25 people on my list" . AMERICA IS STRONG WE HAVE A COMMON GOAL DEFEAT THE INVADERS LEGALLY AND ONE STEP AT A TIME
    And ya know that we will not see the millions marching, as with the illegals..that just won't happen..(althought I do wish it would)..but if we just boycott any business that does...hire illegals..that is for sure another way that these companies will get the message...(in the pocket book)...and of course let them know that you will no longer use their services, products, ect....(just a thought.) I will be marching on the 17th..but I will also boycott any companies that hire them, as well...

OK-- if you want to start spreading the word through junk mailing, you can join the mailing list sites and just think up a catchy title to post the links under. But you need to do it from an e-mail address where you will accept spam by the thousands because if you want to send, you have to recieve.

And keep in mind you are inviting kooks from all over the world on board.

If anyone wants some of the marketing sites you can join for free to collect hits to promote whatever you want to promote or just send out letters, in exchange for receiving them, PM me. I have addresses on another computer from when I was promoting books.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Don't Forget Foul Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Pilgrim's Pride Chicken

http://www.pilgrimspride.com/

Founder Bo Pilgrim. His Chicken Farm near Mount Plesant, TX Mexicanized the entire countryside.

http://www.sandersonfarms.com/home/welcome.html

Don't forget the Turkeys
    http://www.butterball.com/

How Foul
    Isn't this the same one that was up on animal abuse? Where they showed the workers stomping them to death? Some, flung the chickens on the side of the walls....

What people do to animals, makes me sick
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12