I've been pretty busy lately and I know that I have some emails that I need to send and probably need to go to NumbersUSA to send some faxes. www.NumbersUSA.com

It's easy to get behind. I've decided to get some of these important things done over the weekend. I cannot really start until much later today or tonight. I've vowed to myself that I will not allow myself to post until I "get some work done".

I am very guilty of getting caught up in posting because I learn so much from everyone and I respect all of you so much that just talking to you all gives me such a good feeling to know how much we care about our country and how determined we are to protect our country and what we believe to be the right and just thing for the sake of our country.

But I'm a little chatty sometimes and I'm afraid I need to take the bull by the horns, zip it up for the week end and make sure I am doing my part with the emails, faxes and phones.

Some people here seem to be so good at doing both. I wish I could do both so easily.

I'll let you guys know at the end of the week-end what I have accomplished in catching up and doing my part.

So, this is LegalUSCitizen turning myself in to myself to get this work done which I'm guilty of being behind on. When I feel I DESERVE to talk again (hopefully by the end of the week end), I'll be back !!!

P.S. Posting is certainly an important part of the battle but with over 5,000 posts.....I think I'm fullfilling that part pretty well. !!

Bye !!

P.P.S. If I can come up with a few little "form" letters for e-mails, I'll post them for anyone who might be able to use them to send to their reps too.