Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, I've Had It!!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of reading stories about our citizens being killed by illegal aliens. So, I am sending this letter and the following article to all the U.S. Senators and to as many U.S. Representatives as I can. I think I'll even send one to Bush.

Dear

Below is a horrific story about four young children killed by an illegal alien driver who hit a school bus. Had this been an American driver, this would’ve been all over the news media. Unfortunately, these stories are purposely kept out of the news to try to soften the American people’s attitude towards illegal aliens, so big business can keep an active flow of cheap labor coming into this country. Unfortunately, these kinds of incidents are not rare because illegal aliens kill 12-13 American citizens every single day on our highways. And they murder 12-13 more daily in violent crimes.

If this many illegal aliens were killed each day in America, the Hispanic community would be outraged and Congress would be in session immediately to toughen our laws. But instead, the American people are given every excuse in the book why this government cannot enforce our immigration laws to put a stop to this senseless killing of our citizens. Those of you who have ignored the rights of the American citizens and have fought for days on end on the People’s floor to give amnesty to the illegal aliens in this country, and fought against any kind of meaningful enforcement legislation, are just as responsible for the loss of these four children’s lives as the illegal alien who was driving that van.

How many more lives have to be sacrificed while you pander to special interest groups, and fight to satisfy big business’ appetite for cheap labor? How many more children have to die before you admit that our immigration laws are not broken, but that it’s our government that’s broken? For every day this government refuses to do its job to protect the people of this country, we lose another 25 American citizens. How much longer do the American people have to wait for your conscience to kick in and put a stop to this insanity?

Feb 29, 2008 2:24 pm
    Van Driver In Fatal Bus Crash Facing More Charges

Van Owner Also Facing Identity Theft Charges
    (WCCO) The driver of the van and the owner of the van involved in the fatal Cottonwood bus crash were each charged with four additional federal charges Friday.

Prosecutors charged Olga Martina Franco del Cid, 24, the driver of the van, with two counts of aggravated identity theft and two counts of false representation of a Social Security number. Authorities have said she is in the country illegally.

Francisco Sangabriel-Mendoza, 29, was the registered owner of the van involved in the crash and was also charged with two counts of aggravated identity theft and two counts of false representation of a Social Security number.

Franco del Cid was charged last week in Lyon County in connection with a crash involving a school bus in Cottonwood, Minn. where four children died. After the crash, Franco del Cid told authorities she was Alianiss Nunez Morales.

After the bus crash, authorities tried to verify Franco del Cid's identity, under the Morales name she gave authorities. That investigation led them to the real Alianiss Nunez Morales, who is in Connecticut. She told authorities her purse and identification documents had been stolen more than six months ago while she was living in Puerto Rico.

Two of Morales' relatives, when shown pictures of Franco del Cid said that was not their relative.

Authorities also believe Franco del Cid filled out I-9 forms claiming she was a U.S. citizen at two Minnesota companies where she was employed under Morales' name.

During a search of Franco del Cid's home on Feb. 22, authorities found her Guatemalan birth certificate and identification cards. Authorities said they also found numerous wire transactions between Franco del Cid and her mother in Guatemala.

Authorities said Sangabriel-Mendoza used a Social Security number that wasn't his to get a job. He is not in custody and a warrant has been issued for his arrest. Authorities said Sangabriel-Mendoza is from Mexico and is also in the country illegally.

Franco del Cid and Sangabriel-Mendoza lived together in Minneota, Minn.

If convicted, Franco del Cid and Sangabriel-Mendoza could each face up to 14 years in prison.

http://wcco.com/crime/cottonwood.bus.cr ... 66127.html

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Good JOB , Tiny! I have been calling and emailing as well!!! WE ALL NEED TO STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT !!! OUR GOVERNMENT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO IGNORE THE NEEDLESS LOSS OF INNOCENT LIFE TO ILLEGALS!!! THIS INSANITY HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Members of Congress should be required to attend every one of these funerals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Members of Congress should be required to attend every one of these funerals.
    ABSOLUTELY and spend time with the family afterward explaining their reasons for NOT enforcing immigration laws.

They're all in denial, and it's about time we do some thought adjustment in our government.

April
    They're all in denial, and it's about time we do some thought adjustment in our government.
    I am not sure if it is denial or just greed and determination to keep their loyalty to the corporations, instead of the American people. No matter what the reason is they need to be CONTINUOUSLY reminded WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!! WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!!!! :

And we're not going to put up with our children being murdered, either!

It just makes you see red, doesn't it?

You know, I think some daily calls to the White House might not be a bad idea, either. I'm sure Georgie doesn't see his citizens being killed by foreign nationals right under his nose. Hell, he doesn't even know the price of gas!

April
    And we're not going to put up with our children being murdered, either!

It just makes you see red, doesn't it?
    YES, our governement may be able to stand by and do nothing as our children, family members and friends are killed needlessly, BUT WE WILL NOT!!!! THEY WILL BE REMINDED OVER AND OVER OF THE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS AND THE TEARS OF THE MOTHERS!!!! THEY WILL BE REMINDED UNTIL THEY LISTEN TO US!!!! WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!

Praise the good

I totally agree, we all should sent a letter, an email, attend a meeting, attend event or make a call at least once a week. I think it is important that when someone steps up and takes action we should sent them correspondence expressing our support.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast