Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Absolutely,now that we are awake and aware we must make our voices heard even if we are saying the same thing over and over, it is making a difference. It has not been easy but each victory brings us closer to our goal of takng our country back. It is well worth the effort although it is not an easy task!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They're all in denial, and it's about time we do some thought adjustment in our government.
    Could it be, tinybobidaho, that these globalist politicians are morally bankrupt sociopaths?

They are incapable of experiencing sympathy for the survivors of these victims, and through their arrogance toward the voters, they view these crimes as justifiable collateral damage.

May I submit that some of these sociopath politicians even welcome the ethnic cleansing that illegals bring upon us?

What annoys these puppets of the Council on Foreign Relations is not these perfectly acceptable crimes but voters who inconvenience them by even questioning these crimes.

For as long as the Council on Foreign Relations*
    doesn't give a rats ass about these felonies,
    politicans won't give a rats ass either!
    They may even consider these crimes a key component in the upcoming transition to the DICTATORSHIP of the north american union.

When ya deal with sociopaths, you deal with people who are only capable of 2 emotions - pleasure and anger. Anything else is faked.

What all 3 candidates, and most senators, want:

Open the border for unlimited drug dealers.
    Open our jobs for unlimited H-1B Non-immigrants.
    Open the border for unlimited MS-13 murderers.

Think I'm crazy posting this? What else the hell could it be?

*Our "Rule by Secrecy" shadow government:

The Council on Foreign Relations
    The Illuminati
    The Bilderbergs
    The Trilateral Commission

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Well, Coto, I believe politicians only think and feel with their wallets. Sick physcos? Maybe some of them are not as sensitive as others, but I'll bet our words can pierce a gut or two if we're forceful enough.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cable TV was the best thing to ever happen for the politicians. They can target their victims easier. Seems like all the cartoons for kids now have spanish and mexicans in them. Like the shows for the high school kids all have a latino in them. Then the news media has 3 or 4 channels for different political persuasions. Then they even have the spanish TV channels to pander to them in their specific tone which is offering everything free. Instead of 3 channels like it used to be. Back then you could only be one personality for everyone to see. Now days with all the specially targeted channels we see Hillary talking with a southern draw the next time she speaks with a heavy northern accent the next week she talks like a sista and they all do this. It just shows you how fake these people really are and it is totally disgusting.

We should emial the politicians and the media to smitheriens. Does anybody know of a good automatic emailer program out there. I need a set it and forget it kind. One that will hold about 1,000 email addresses. And if all of us did this it would at least make someone work for a living clearing out and wading through them. I'm hot about this!

Oh, we would be sure and put pictures of the victims in the emails so they can see face to face what they are doing by letting this law breaking continue to go on. We couls even maybe put the phone numbers of the families in the email with a little note "Dear senator, please call me and tell me why you let my kids be killed?" Of course we would have to have the permission of the families. I wonder how many would actually call the families and appologise? We'll send a picture of little 11 year old Kimberly and right above the picture we could put the line "Senator Grahm, why did you let Kimberly get raped?" Maybe we could say something like "Dear Senator Grahm Stop holding little Jessica down while she gets raped by an illegal immigrant" or Dear Senator, Thanks to you Greg and Scott were killed by illegal immigrants you brought into the country" Really they might as well be loading the illegals up and bringing them in themselves. Their actions or inactions lead to others decisions and they are as guilty as the illegals themselves. We got to hit them hard like they do us ... Right? !!!!!!!!!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I wish I knew of an easier way, Chexfive, but it's the old copy and paste for me.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    The pressure needs to be kept on these traitors until they listen!!!! The lives of our children and grandchildren are worth the effort, we cannot stand by and watch as more and more innocent Americans are killed. This will ONLY get worse if we do not take action and continue with it until we turn the insanity around! WE MUST NOT BE SILENT!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    A great, truthful letter. But what is sad here is that when Americans are killed at the hands of illegals, you don't here much about it. Yet if illegals were killed at the hands of Americans, it would be all over the MSM.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Also....every letter sent to a Government Official, a copy gets sent to MSM.
    ------------------------

We have to keep pounding the letters out, and make calls until somebody starts listening! There's enough of us here at Alipac to get a good start at it.

You know, I think some daily calls to the White House might not be a bad idea, either. I'm sure Georgie doesn't see his citizens being killed by foreign nationals right under his nose. Hell, he doesn't even know the price of gas!
    Of course he does not see his citizens being killed. Neither does the rest of the country since the media will not report on crimes involving illegal invaders. The media is only interested in doing SOB pieces presenting the illegal invaders in a sympathetic light, as the victims of a cruel government.

I would have to believe if American Citizens could actually see how many American Lives are being lost to the illegals, then perhaps enough pressure could be put on congress to pass legislation that would finally deal with this problem.

Thank you Tiny for this letter. It's beyond my comprehension how any elected leader who has sworn to uphold the laws of this nation could ignore such a plea for help.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast