Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, I've Had It! How About You?

I'm going to send this letter to every member of Congress if it takes me a week to do it. And I'm going to keep sending it until they pay attention. Then I'm going on a calling campaign. I'll do as many a day as I can and say, "I just wanted to remind you that today we're losing another 25 American citizens' lives to illegal aliens." (corrections made in statistics)

Dear . . . . .

I am sick and tired of all the rhetoric protecting the illegal aliens in this country. The ACLU is thwarting our immigration laws, federal judges are ruling against the very laws that were passed by Congress, open border lobbyists are campaigning vigorously to get some kind of amnesty bill passed, we’ve got Mexican trucks with free access to our highways against our will, santuary cities are spread clear across this country, Calderon says Mexico doesn't stop at his northern border and Mexico’s Vincente Fox is in this country encouraging the illegal aliens to demand rights from us they‘re not even entitled to. On top of all this, some of our House members and Senators continually introduce bills that represent only the illegal aliens in this country who have broken our laws, instead of the people who have voted them into office. And these are just the highlights.

Maybe this government doesn’t realize what all of this is doing to our country. Maybe some of our elected officials don’t realize how they sound when they stand on the People’s floor and demand rights for an entire culture of people who feel it’s their right to invade our country. Maybe Congress doesn’t know these people are flaunting their country’s flags in our faces as they stomp the flag of America into the dirt and scream that this country belongs to them and that they are taking it back a little at a time. Maybe our government is asleep at the wheel and don‘t see this, but maybe too many of our elected officials just don’t care about the American people as they bargain for backroom deals that pander to LaRaza and big business interests.

Well, somebody in Washington better wake up! Because for every day that this scenario plays out, we lose another 25 American citizens’ lives at the hands of illegal aliens, with a 50/50 split between accidents caused by drunken illegal alien drivers and violent crimes committed by alien criminals. This country has dealt with nearly one million sex crimes in the past 8 years due to these people. Thousands of these innocent lives were children who were raped, some brutally murdered. We’ve lost more lives at the hands of illegal aliens than the Iraq War, 911, and all our national disasters lumped together, yet there are still those who have the audacity to stand up on the People’s floor and fight like hell for yet another amnesty bill without even caring who they are giving it to. Doesn’t this bother some of you??

Recently, Senator Harry Reid stood on the People’s floor and said he’d read in the paper that morning that we had lost another 17 American soldiers in Iraq that day. It made him sick to his stomach, he said. Well, tomorrow we’re going to lose another 25 American civilians right here in this country to foreigners, and that makes me sick to my stomach.

Many of you call people like me a racist because I want to go back to being a nation of laws, but what does it make some of you every time another American citizen is murdered because of this government’s refusal to represent the People of the United States of America. I am sick and tired of this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Recently, Senator Harry Reid stood on the People’s floor and said he’d read in the paper that morning that we had lost another 17 American soldiers in Iraq that day. It made him sick to his stomach, he said. Well, tomorrow we’re going to lose another 25 American civilians right here in this country to foreigners, and that makes me sick to my stomach.
    Isn't he sickening...and those like him. The truth is he doesn't care!!!

He doesn't care that 25 Americans are being killed on a DAILY basis, he would rather BEND OVER backward pleasing those that are breaking our laws. Giving citizenship to those who broke into our country illegally, murder, rape and destroy our country in every way imaginable!

The truth is... he DOESN'T CARE and those like him... about the soldiers we lose in IRAQ on a DAILY BASIS either... but he knows Americans do... so he uses it for his parties political advantage.

They sound like ...snakes and vipers to me!!!!! They are as low as you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW TinyBob that is one impressive letter.We should all do the same.

Thanks for the reminder to keep fighting even when there aren't any bills to call about.This just made me think-with the amount coming over the border daily and their breeding practices versus the amount of Americans they kill daily, it will be no time at all before we-America and her legal citizens- are destroyed.

Rawhide!

Well, Jak, I hope it makes you mad enough to do the same thing, because this is the only thing that is going to get this government's attention. We have written and called about the job loss, overcrowded schools, benefits to illegals at our cost, etc. The people complain about all these things, but it's not enough to start a fire in their belly. Now if you let people know that we are losing many innocent lives because of this, then you'll hear the roar that will get this government's attention. The American people will put up with a lot of things, but not when it comes to their family's safety.

Thanks, Rawhide. And another thing, with the Mexican trucks coming, they'll be more deaths on our highways and this number will go up.

Excellent letter, tinybobidaho. I commend you. It's time we all do "the bulldog" on these charlatans.

Thank-you for the letter ...I just sent it to Ensign....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TinyBob,do you think it would be printed if in local papers when stories about the war and the casualties are mentioned if we all start writing in response letters stating how the war casualties are a small percentage compared to the illegal alien crime casualties?

Rawhide!

JAK
    Yes Tiny... it would be nice if we would shut the phone system down again over this whole problem. I have called and I will again. I will use your letter for a reference when I call. I called ABC's denverchannel.com, local news when they REFUSED to air the protest by Americans in Washington DC this year and a week later started broadcasting the night before that the oppositions protest that it would be covered!!! They, of course act like they have no clue. Told them to contact Senator Steve King...I doubt they EVER did. They are traitors too! But, I agree... we need to demand they stop this insanity...ALL IN ONE ACCORD!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

The only thing that maters to them is power and the money we slaves supply them with to keep their power .

Your letter most likely will never reach them .I feel the same way you do but the truth is I've seen them in action and they are not bothered by our letters or calls for that matter . They have others who just look over them and trash them in most cases or send a standard .

All the calls we make ,faxes and emails and nothing has changed really . We have millions of illegals getting drivers license , jobs and bank accounts . free medical , food stamps and shelter . Low income housing is full of them and American poor have no place to go . They have sympathizers or advacates in all these types of places .

We are not reproducing and they are breeding like animals . It's just a matter of time .

I feel so sad for our troops who are being wounded and killed in far away hellholes for nothing .

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast