Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Before I joined ALIPAC, I wrote constantly about this in my local papers. But then the amnesty bill came up and I wrote about that instead for a while. I'm going to send another one in tomorrow.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I just checked and it is nearly 1 million sex crimes in the past 8 years. I'll change that part. Well, I had the 1 million and the 8 years right.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are hypocrites plain and simple. Someone here brought up a good point. They rail at the loss of life in Iraq (as they well should) yet they don't give a hoot about letting illegals in and letting them stay and kill 25 civilians per day. Hmm.

To the OP: May I please also use your letter to send out?

It's real easy to send out letters to editors. Just search for state newspapers; i.e., search for "Texas newspapers" and you get back a list that you can click on each one and then click on "Contact," or most have a "Letter to the Editor." Same for radio stations and t.v. stations. I've done this several times. I did it for the Columbia, S.C. newspapers and radio stations when Graham called us bigots. Probably a lot of us did. They hopped right on it. He, he, he. You just type up one letter and copy and paste.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

working4change
    tinybobidaho--I LIKE your letter and I LIKE your attitude. I have continued to write and fax some each day and intend to continue to do so!
    It is a grueling, gut-wrenching fight and we all are tired of being ignored, having our money spent and needlessly losing Americans to violent crimes by people who have BROKEN the borders and the laws!!! We can't stop now

Yes, Katy, you can use the letter.

I am so tired of reading articles about senseless murders in this country. And it can happen anywhere now that the illegal aliens have spread out across the country. I just can't believe that some believe we can't even ask someone's legal status. We'll never solve this problem if we can't know who's here in our midst.

I think when we get verification of the numbers, we need to do a blitz when there is no imminent bill. This will tell them we are serious.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like an old man with a little boy's revenge and a huge chip on his shoulder. This guy has a warped sense of duty and he should be wiped clean from the Senate floor. What a puke!

Well, even one murder a day is too many. I heard on my local news (and posted it not long ago) that 48 people are murdered every day in this country and that this figure is up 8%. So, how many if these are actually committed by illegal aliens. Maybe this number could be cut in half if we didn't have an illegal alien problem in this country.

Oh, Rockfish, that is hard to look at so early in the morning. I'm still on my first cup.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast