Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okla. Bill Wortman for US Congress! WOW! Please Read.

This is the best candidate I have seen running in any Okla, congressional races, I wish he was in my district so I could vote for him! If you have time please read his platform, you will be even more impressed I think. Wish I could say the same for the Governor's race!

Hello Friends,

I AM BILL WORTMAN, RUNNING FOR THE 1ST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT SEAT AS AN INDEPENDENT, SINCE BOTH PARTIES HAVE LIED TO US AND TREAT US AS CHILDREN.

IF YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE, YOU MUST FEEL AS THOUGH YOU ARE IN A TIME-SPACE WARP. THE REPUBLICANS ARE SPENDING MORE THAN THE DEMOCRATS. THE U.S. TRADE DEFICIT HITS ANOTHER RECORD IN JULY AT $68 BILLION. ALREADY ASIA HAS ENOUGH DOLLARS TO BUY CONTROLLING INTEREST IN ALL THE FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES. WE ARE NOW IN COMMUNIST CHINA'S DEBT BY HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE ALIENS ARE POURING OVER OUR BORDERS, BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, AND OUR "ELITES" WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE BORDERS. ONE IN TWELVE, OVER 8% OF THE ILLEGALS BREAKING IN HAVE CRIMINAL RECORDS. ALREADY, BETWEEN 10 AND 20 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA, AND THE CARRIBEAN HAVE MOVED TO THE U.S., ACCORDING TO PAT BUCHANAN. EACH MONTH 150,000 ILLEGALS ARE CAUGHT BY THE BORDER PATROL - THAT'S MORE PEOPLE THAN WE HAVE SERVING IN IRAQ. EVEN BUSH'S ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A MEMBER OF LA RAZA - THE RACE (EVERYTHING FOR THE RACE, NOTHING TO OTHERS). WHEN OUR OWN ATTORNEY GENERAL BELONGS TO A RACIST ORGANIZATION OF HISPANICS, THINGS ARE WRONG - IT IS THE SAME AS BELONGING TO THE KU KLUX KLAN.

I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, BUT I KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING IS WRONG. WE HAVE ENOUGH LAWS ON THE BOOKS BUT WE DON'T ENFORCE THEM.

THIS IS A CLARIAN CALL FOR LEADERSHIP AND A MORAL AWAKENING. WE NEED A CHANGE AND I AM THAT CHANGE. I WILL BE A CITIZEN LEGISLATOR AND WILL ONLY SERVE THREE TERMS UNLESS YOU TELL ME LESS.

I HOPE TO BE YOUR CONSERVATIVE INDEPENDENT VOICE IN CONGRESS. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT, BOTH CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRAT

http://www.wortman4congress.com/
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Great NITTY!

Confused as to why his survey might be so different.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sis, I was just looking, I got him mixed up with Matthew Woodson, I got to get this man a candidate survey right now, he is great read his platform, this story was also in the Tulsa paper to great.

WOW!!!

A Real American running for the US Congress....

Yippee!

I will remember his name.

Thanks nitty!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    He's certainly not afraid of calling things as they are. I especially like this comment:

EVEN BUSH'S ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A MEMBER OF LA RAZA - THE RACE (EVERYTHING FOR THE RACE, NOTHING TO OTHERS). WHEN OUR OWN ATTORNEY GENERAL BELONGS TO A RACIST ORGANIZATION OF HISPANICS, THINGS ARE WRONG - IT IS THE SAME AS BELONGING TO THE KU KLUX KLAN.
    Also, I like the fact that he is promising a self-imposed term limit. Of course we all know that is subject to change. Don't get your hopes up though, an Independent will have a tough time cracking the age old Democrat/Republican barrier. I believe we only have one Independent in the U.S. Congress right now, and he normally votes as a Democrat.

Yes, please send him a survey quickly. It will be interesting to see how he answers direct questions regarding the illegal immigrant issue. Keep us posted, please.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW and Judy, thanks for checking this out, this is one Okla candidate that is a keeper I love what he said about Gonzales also, man oh man, I would like to see him in higher places someday!

Judy, you are right, it is very hard to get an independent elected, I am hoping that will change with this election. This is a copy of the letter I sent him, somtimes it is hard getting a candidate that is not in your district to answer, hope my email was good enough to get him to take the survey and send it back.

Dear Congressional Candidate Wortman,
    I am writing to you in reply to a message I received from your campaign headquarters. I must say I was thoroughly impressed with all I read about you esp. in regards to illegal immigration. I belong to an Internet organization called Americans for Legal Immigration/pac.or www.alipac.us We have compiled more data on the issues of Illegal Immigration then probably any other site on the internet.Our President, William Gheen, has made many personal appearences on the Talk radio shows, TV,conventions, and debates to try and bring to this nations attention the burdens of illegal immigration to the tax paying citizens of this country. The people on our site have made a promise to vote primarily for the candidate who stands firm against Illegal Immigration.
    Candidate Wortman, I know I am not from your district in Okla, I am in district 2,however, there are many people I am sure who belong to Alipac,not to mention the ones who drop in just to read our articles,that may be from your district. Alipac is making a list of all US Congressional and US Senators who are going to the polls this Nov.3rd, and sending to those candidates a survey that deals with the issue of Illegal Immigration, then posting the survey on our site so all who comes to our site can see who the strong anti-illegal candidates are, in order to make an informed vote.I hope Sir, you will take the time to fill it out and send back to us so we can get it posted before the election.Good luck at the polls, you would have my vote for sure if it were possible.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    MW and Judy, thanks for checking this out, this is one Okla candidate that is a keeper I love what he said about Gonzales also, man oh man, I would like to see him in higher places someday!
    this is what caught my eye!! No one has ever said the truth about the AG...he must be exposed for what he really is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How is this guy doing in the polls? He sounds fabulous.

MW
    nittygritty wrote:

Judy, you are right, it is very hard to get an independent elected, I am hoping that will change with this election.
    I have no plans to change my gender, thus I think I'll keep my own name, which is not Judy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast