Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW, please excuse me for getting you mixed up with Judy, it was unintentional I assure you. other then that, I am glad you are satisfied with your gender as so many people are not these days. So please look over my clumsiness on these boards at times, I am trying to learn but still make a lot of mistakes. probably my worse goof is staying up so late at night until my eyes are crossed.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

MW
    nittygritty wrote:

MW, please excuse me for getting you mixed up with Judy, it was unintentional I assure you. other then that, I am glad you are satisfied with your gender as so many people are not these days. So please look over my clumsiness on these boards at times, I am trying to learn but still make a lot of mistakes. probably my worse goof is staying up so late at night until my eyes are crossed.
    Hey, I'm laughing with you, not at you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, I knew you were! You made me laugh when you stated you was comfortable with your gender made me think of that awful looking guy who confessed to killing the little Ramsey girl, he was going to have a sex change!Him and his high pants lol.

I wrote Wortman's campaign headquaters to ask how he was doing in the polls, this is the statement I got back from him.

HAVE NO IDEA SINCE WE'RE RUNNING ON THE CHEAP. WE ARE STARTING OUR TV ADS NEXT WEEK BUT WE SURE COULD USE SOME OF THE MILK OF POLITICS - MONEY.
    Bill Wortman for Congress
    http://www.wortman4congress.co

For some reason this sort of put me off a little.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12