Thread: Oklahoma!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oklahoma!

As of November 1, 2007, Oklahoma is the beacon of light and hope for those seeking escape from liberal-begotten insanity when it comes to illegal aliens.

That is so because U.S. District Judge James H. Payne denied a request for a Preliminary Injunction against H.B. 1804, Oklahoma's common sense bill for dealing with the out-of-control invasion by illegal aliens.

As a result, H.B. 1804 is now the law of the land in Oklahoma. Let the self-deportations and state-assisted deportations begin!

Are you listening Eliot Spitzer and Hillary Clinton?

During the Democrat debate on October 30, Mrs. Clinton was asked her view on Governor Spitzer's idiotic deal to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

Clinton replied by asking, " What is the governor supposed to do? He is dealing with a serious problem."

Answer: What part of ILLEGAL do you and Prince Eliot not understand, Hillary?

Enforce the damned law!

As a former prosecutor and now the top law enforcement official in the state of New York, Governor Spitzer should be leading the charge to demand that ICE round up and deport illegal aliens, instead of licensing criminals to drive.

Enforce the damned law, Eliot!

Perhaps Governor Spitzer and Senator Clinton should visit the great state of Oklahoma to discover just how the rule of law and a passion for serving the interests of American citizens can be combined to mitigate the cancer of illegal immigration.

Hint, hint: If one is serious about stopping and reversing illegal invasions, one does not reward invaders with driver's licenses, public services and other perks paid for by taxpayers!

Enforce the damned law, Governor Spitzer and Senator Clinton!

But will H.B. 1804 work?

The answer is provided by the Rev. Miguel Rivera, president of the National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders, who said the following:

``I know 25,000 or more of my Latino people have been afraid and they have left this state.''

Although Rivera did not mention the fact that those leaving were illegal aliens, the point is obvious: H.B. 1804 was working perfectly even before it officially became law!

A message to all elected representatives and senators in the U.S. Congress, President Bush, and the people's servants in the several states:

Americans want enforcement of U.S. borders and existing immigration laws, not amnesty or a path to citizenship for invaders.

In other words, let's do as they do in Oklahoma:

Enforce the damn laws!

Comprehende?

I agree with everything you say except the part of labelling this a 'liberal' issue.

Boy, until we open our eyes and realize both sides of our one party system has been working us over on this issue for 30 years, we are never going to get anywhere.

As long as we ascribe this to 'liberal' or 'dem', we are locked into the same old thing that has allowed them to get a stranglehold on this country.
    We will either vote Dem or REp - and it matters very little to them which - they are still up there raking in the dough.

This is a problem we have had for 30 years - if it had been only a 'liberal' problem, the so called conservatives had plenty of time to do something about it.

This President has aided and abetted, encouraged, and protected illegal immigration. He has done this publicly and with no shame. He has insulted Americans who want our laws enforced.

This is NOT - it is NOT a 'liberal' issue ------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

agree with everything you say except the part of labelling this a 'liberal' issue
    Good point, nnTrixie!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I agree with everything you say except the part of labelling this a 'liberal' issue.

Boy, until we open our eyes and realize both sides of our one party system has been working us over on this issue for 30 years, we are never going to get anywhere.

As long as we ascribe this to 'liberal' or 'dem', we are locked into the same old thing that has allowed them to get a stranglehold on this country.
    We will either vote Dem or REp - and it matters very little to them which - they are still up there raking in the dough.

This is a problem we have had for 30 years - if it had been only a 'liberal' problem, the so called conservatives had plenty of time to do something about it.

This President has aided and abetted, encouraged, and protected illegal immigration. He has done this publicly and with no shame. He has insulted Americans who want our laws enforced.

This is NOT - it is NOT a 'liberal' issue ------
    This president is a liberal!

ALL of the Democrat candidates favor amnesty--ALL!

The Democrat party is the illegal alien party!

I'm sure we'll hear some hogwash from Pro-illegals saying Oklahoma is turning into a ghost town, and all sorts of hogwash. I for one would have no problem moving to a state thats illegal free, and I'm sure I'd have many other Americans right behind me. Maybe we can build our once great nation back a state at a time. Oklahoma you should be proud to be the first!

If the US elects any of the Democrats running for the presidency, amnesty is guaranteed to become law. Open borders, amnesty and to hell with America as a soverign nation.

Yes, RINOs like Rudy and Huckabee are just as bad. But there are candidates in the GOP who will be on the right side of this issue.

Remember: It was the conservatives in the US House and Senate who stopped amnesty.

I really thought this new law was going to be struck down in the courts, I can't believe a judge actually agreed with the people this time. Way to Go Oklahoma

This President is not a liberal - he is an opportunist - a globalist - as are 99% of those in Washington.

Once again, it is the labelling and the choosing up sides behind one 'party' or one 'idealogy' that has allowed them to lock us in to this mess.

They have so much sway over our electoral process, we have no choice but to vote for one or the other and they all work in tandem. Until we are willing to cut the apron strings and trust our own judgement, we are forever locked into this. Nothing will change.

Over the last 50 years, I have observed, we have had a mixture of governments in Washington. WE have had split congresses, one party control both houses, one party in congress and one in WH, one party controlling both.

Through all that time, so-called free trade, globalization, the selling of America, the usurping of the people's powers and freedoms and yes, illegal immigration has marched steadily along, with the participation of both of the so called parties.

The only difference between these so-called parties in their approach to anything is the rhetoric. The Democrats speak in favor of illegal immigration - the Republicans mumble as if they are not, yet continue to protect it.

We had better wake up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)