Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Omaha May 20 Rally at Mexico Consulate

Started at 9 am with around 150-200 patriots standing on both sides of one of Omaha's major streets, right in front of the enemy's stronghold, the Mexico consulate where their buzzard flag waves so limply.

Plenty of police presence. Ensuring the enemy invaders didn't pull any of their stupid tricks.

Not a huge media turnout, waiting now to see what coverage one local TV station gives.

Something I noticed here in a state closer to Canada than Mexico... the large percentage of passing cars/trucks with Hispanics inside. Omaha is not traditional Mexican/Hispanic stomping grounds. I believe it would be safe to declare that MANY of the Hispanics passing by are here illegally.

Indicative of the invader's attitude towards the USA, our culture and American citizens was how many of the passing Hispanics saluted us with the one-finger salute, displayed Mexican flags, yelled out obscenities, etc. All the things that if Americans did in Mexico would lead to severe legal problems or an assault by a Mexican national and, even the possibility of being killed.

Omaha is overrun worse than I realized.

The attitudes displayed by those Hispanics passing by..... simply disgusting. Many veterans at the rally. A multitude of American flags. Yet, the invaders treats US as second-class citizens.

Verily I say unto thee.... if the invasion continues unabated I predict severe civil turmoil eventually and the possibility of the Union being fragmented.

Who is in control?

Doesn't surprise me. And these are the hard working individuals that politicians with feces between their ears like Kennedy, McCain, Specter, Hagel and Martinez say would make wonderful citizens. I was on a bus today whose occupants were 50 percent illegal aliens. One seated in front of me was giving dirty looks to two old ladies having a conversation. Two seated behind me became very boisterous. They signaled the driver to stop. When we reached the stop they said next stop. At the next stop they said next stop so the driver continued on. They then became even more boisterous and started yelling and whistling at the driver. I almost turned around and said immagracion as I was wearing my NSA t-shirt with the seal and my retired Air Force ballcap. I wanted to say this is not Mexico. You are expected to act in a civilized manner and if you are unable to I will have you deported to your home country where you can act like the savages you are. I still find it incomprehensible that we are giving this country away to a group of uncivilized, primitive, uneducated, filthy, disease ridden, poverty stricken savages with educations and IQ's barely above the fruits and vegetables they pick and are barely capable of anything beyond procreation. It is a shame and a disgrace how low this government is willling to place a nation that is vastly superior intellectually, economically, technologically and militarily to the level of a third world toilet whose only industries consist of remittances, drugs, agriculture and procreation.